Daniel Is Still In! Get Your Story Straight

Daniel has over a 100k in chips. They just closed down the tournament for the night and Daniel is still in. Not sure where the info came from that he was out of the tournament, but, don't put my boy out yet. I'm pulling for you Daniel!! Love E.E.

That's mentioned in like ten other threads. Good job on your research.

Daniel has over a 100k in chips. They just closed down the tournament for the night and Daniel is still in. Not sure where the info came from that he was out of the tournament, but, don't put my boy out yet. I'm pulling for you Daniel!! Love E.E.
LIER!sw
DANIEL IS STILL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS A GOOD FRIEND. ALSO MY HUSBAND IS JACK EFFEL THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
lolSW= sarcastic warning! or I'm joking.
since there has been many topics about gay the last few days i really hope ur a chick b/c the whole love EE thing sounded pretty gayhave a nice day
since there has been many topics about gay the last few days i really hope ur a chick b/c the whole love EE thing sounded pretty gayhave a nice day
Love EE stands for Elisha Effel YES IM A FEMALE LOL
Robert Daly=Tournament Director
Yes Robert Daly DAY SHIFT JACK EFFEL SWING SHIFT JACK IS ALSO CORP. DIRECTOR OF POKER OPERATIONS FOR HARRAHS

I for one am refreshed by your heartfelt support of the person we all respect.Can your husband get me a free seat next year?

thats great news
I ONLY POSTED THE ORIGINAL ONE BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS SAYING DANIEL WAS OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT AND I DON'T LIKE WRONG INFO POSTED ABOUT MY FRIEND! I AM HAPPY TO SAY HE IS STILL IN.
I for one am refreshed by your heartfelt support of the person we all respect.Can your husband get me a free seat next year?
LOLTHE ONLY WAY YOU WILL GET A FREE SEAT IS TO WIN ONE!!!!

If anyone cares im no longer in the main event. I busted out when my AA couldnt out run QJ offsuit for all the money approximatly 89 days ago, what a rush satelites are

THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL GET A FREE SEAT IS TO WIN ONE!!!!
I got your PM, thank you. Tell your husband that yes he will get 3/4 share of the winnings like you requested. I am willing to carry this arrangment out for all the events if you want.disclaimer: Mr.Jack Effel has never offered any deals to me or anyone I know and has never made any efforts to rig any games for the WSOP. This is strictly a joke and in no ways is intended to harm the image of Mr. Effel, his wife, the WSOP, the guy that really picks the winners, or anyone working food service as of August 4th, 2006
I got your PM, thank you. Tell your husband that yes he will get 3/4 share of the winnings like you requested. I am willing to carry this arrangment out for all the events if you want.disclaimer: Mr.Jack Effel has never offered any deals to me or anyone I know and has never made any efforts to rig any games for the WSOP. This is strictly a joke and in no ways is intended to harm the image of Mr. Effel, his wife, the WSOP, the guy that really picks the winners, or anyone working food service as of August 4th, 2006
I CAN ASSAURE YOU THAT NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH CHEATING AT THE WSOP OR THE WSOP CIRCUIT EVENTS. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT CHEATING OR TRYING TO BRIBE ANYONE YOU ARE 86'S OFF THE PROPERTY.
I CAN ASSAURE YOU THAT NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH CHEATING AT THE WSOP OR THE WSOP CIRCUIT EVENTS. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT CHEATING OR TRYING TO BRIBE ANYONE YOU ARE 86'S OFF THE PROPERTY.
So 86 suited is going to win the ME? Is that what you are hinting at? Since the final 49 are played at another property you can see why this threat is not taken seriously.And what are you doing up this late young lady, you should be in bed!
So 86 suited is going to win the ME? Is that what you are hinting at? Since the final 49 are played at another property you can see why this threat is not taken seriously.And what are you doing up this late young lady, you should be in bed!
IM WAITING FOR MY HUSBAND TO GET HOME FROM THE RIO.
you reply fast you really need a life mangeneral's not even like a forum, its just a place where ppl try to make funny posts
No just good timing and yea I'm sure your life is way better than mine at 6am. Im bored, tired, and needed to flame some group of posters. Forgive me. I feel like Big when he started the I need to flame somebody thread in OT.
IM WAITING FOR MY HUSBAND TO GET HOME FROM THE RIO.
Was he kicked off property for cheating?disclaimer: Again I am not implying that Mr Effel is a cheat, a swindler, a crook, a con man, player, a canadian, a flim flam man, or a democrat. This post is strictly for humor wherever it achieves it or not!
Was he kicked off property for cheating?disclaimer: Again I am not implying that Mr Effel is a cheat, a swindler, a crook, a con man, player, a canadian, a flim flam man, or a democrat. This post is strictly for humor wherever it achieves it or not!
NO, HE IS FINISHED WORKING FOR THE NIGHT THE TOURNAMENT IS OVER AND SO IS THIS CONVERSATION.
NO, HE IS FINISHED WORKING FOR THE NIGHT THE TOURNAMENT IS OVER AND SO IS THIS CONVERSATION.
I enjoyed it also. Have a nice night and say hi to Jack for us.