wtf is this crap. Does anyone else find this offensive and demeaning to the game. i mean understand the concept of "sex sells", but this is going a bit overboard. I am curious to know how professional players feel about sites like this giving poker a bad name.

Agreed.....very dodgey looking women on there too, more like a naked Barbie which is so not sexy unless your.....sick!!Do you know what the play is like on there though?

Agreed.....very dodgey looking women on there too, more like a naked Barbie which is so not sexy unless your.....sick!!Do you know what the play is like on there though?
ahahah.Nice post, it comes across as "yeh that sucks, but are the players soft?"it reminds me of the poker joke:Player 1: "Why did you change tables?"Player 2: "Some big fat smelly guy sat down next to me, it was disgusting, so as soon as my BB came around i was out of there!"Player 1: "Fair enough"
think about if they signed X22, that would make for some great TV
That dude reminds me of my dad.Except for the whole constantly licking his crooked teeth part.Quack quack.