Rivermaker Zilem On Youtube

were can we see this proof that he was only 20 at the time???? any links? past post or other site?
You'll have to just take my word and the word of his own friends that he was. I guess you'll see for sure when you see him start entering tourneys as Chris Walk or whatever and not Ricky Zilem. If he ever makes ESPN televised table again, it's going to be interesting how Norman Chad and co. deal with the situation."Gee, isn't that Ricky Zilem? Hmm...he must've gotten married to one of my ex-wives, took her name, then changed his first name."
were can we see this proof that he was only 20 at the time???? any links? past post or other site?
Wait until Erik Ryland sees this, I'm sure he'll straighten everything out for us about one of his "boys" once he gets back from his bowling league with Matusow.
"To win the tournament I need to draw out."To me that shows who's the dumber guy, and it's not Zillem.
Its trueyou think your gonna go through so huge *** field and never suckout
So..the guy who got lucky on the river a lot of times to make it deep in a tourney nearly cries when a 12 outer hits on the river.
Scotty folded A5h preflop; Zilem held Qh. That leaves four 5's to complete the straight and four more hearts left in the deck to complete a flush, making it a nine-outer. But, whatever.
Scotty folded A5h preflop; Zilem held Qh. That leaves four 5's to complete the straight and four more hearts left in the deck to complete a flush, making it a nine-outer. But, whatever.
Pham does not know what Scotty folded.