I'm still not a believer. I sat there and watched a couple of his final tables during my breaks and it seemed like every hand he was in he came from behind. He'd call all-ins after a flop of paint with 66 and without fail, river a 6. Top pair with a raggy kicker and make 2 pair on the river. Every time he was in trouble he would catch something. People have gone on month-long rushes before. I wont be a believer until he wins a major later this year. I guess I'm a hater. whatever.
um, i'm not exactly sure which hands you are talking about, but i've been at all three final tables and nothing you are describing ever happened in a hand involving Jeff. i don't even think he had 66 at any of the final tables, let alone calling all-in with three over cards and catching a set to win. That is just ludicrous. As for two pair with a ragged kicker hitting two pair, again, i'm not sure what hand you are talking about, but if it was, the top pair was likely good by itself because there was no "miracle" river card at any of the final tables. There were only two key hands (at final tables) he came from behind were with QQ to AA and KQ to AJ... and both of those were when he in the blinds and pushed when the button was basically doing a blind steal. And both times they were all-in preflop and the Q was on the flop.I just don't understand how you spreading all that hate when you obviously didn't watch ANY hands, or if you did, read any boards correctly.MattFourth final table, 1 OH Hi/Lo, 2 NL HE, 1 Stud Hi/Lo. Just a lucky streak I guess. Kinda in the way that Tiger Woods or Ted Forrest is lucky.