$5 Rebuy In Money....stop N Go?

about 160 or so people left in the $5r on stars. down to $43K raiser has been very agressive since bubble burst, raising and reraising preflop. not much play postflop at allOpinions?? Keep in minf cashing at 160 means $28, basically breaking even. 1st place $8K...anyone at FT basically $1K plus score.PokerStars Game #5671433289: Tournament #28499713, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level XIV (1500/3000) - 2006/07/24 - 22:14:49 (ET)Table '28499713 23' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: Nickki222 (95451 in chips) Seat 2: LoneHixx (47445 in chips) Seat 3: Robertih (126110 in chips) Seat 4: donatelli (41490 in chips) Seat 5: tubbyj (77354 in chips) Seat 6: jdgobucks (83209 in chips) Seat 7: trousers (18380 in chips) Seat 8: ZIDANE13 (52045 in chips) Seat 9: bacdaddy (23235 in chips) Nickki222: posts the ante 150LoneHixx: posts the ante 150Robertih: posts the ante 150donatelli: posts the ante 150tubbyj: posts the ante 150jdgobucks: posts the ante 150trousers: posts the ante 150ZIDANE13: posts the ante 150bacdaddy: posts the ante 150donatelli: posts small blind 1500tubbyj: posts big blind 3000*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to donatelli [Kd Js]jdgobucks: folds trousers: folds ZIDANE13: folds bacdaddy: folds Nickki222: folds LoneHixx: raises 6000 to 9000Robertih: folds donatelli: calls 7500tubbyj: folds *** FLOP *** [9c Ts 6d]donatelli: bets 32340 and is all-inLoneHixx: calls 32340*** TURN *** [9c Ts 6d] [5d]*** RIVER *** [9c Ts 6d 5d] [8c]*** SHOW DOWN ***donatelli: shows [Kd Js] (high card King)LoneHixx: shows [Ah Qc] (high card Ace)LoneHixx collected 87030 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 87030 | Rake 0 Board [9c Ts 6d 5d 8c]Seat 1: Nickki222 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: LoneHixx showed [Ah Qc] and won (87030) with high card AceSeat 3: Robertih (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: donatelli (small blind) showed [Kd Js] and lost with high card KingSeat 5: tubbyj (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: jdgobucks folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: trousers folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: ZIDANE13 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: bacdaddy folded before Flop (didn't bet)

i see the results are there but i didnt read them.If you wanna just throw out 10k to try and win or CRAI, but this jsut screams draw

i see the results are there but i didnt read them.If you wanna just throw out 10k to try and win or CRAI, but this jsut screams draw
we don't have enough chips to make a CRAI worth while.there will be no fold equity, plus we are likely to get put all in before we get that chance.I do not do SnG's with over cards.I see no point in it.You were pushing any flop, right? (as I understand the SnG)Personally, I'd move all in preflop.You may have some fold equity left against this guy if he's stealing and are probably 40% at least.

Personally, I like the SnG with pairs or with AK/AQ, not with an easily beat hand. If your read on this guy is that he's stealing, a reraise all-in PF is your best bet. Why let him hit some of his junk, and call you down with middle pair after the flop?As it turns out he made a very loose call, and yes he would have called you anyway preflop, but maximize your fold equity here by forcing the decision before he happens to catch a piece.

thanks guys...here was my thought process.He was raising and reraising a lot preflop...basically with any ace. He raised again and I put him on high cards.I was in the SB and didnt cost me much more...getting over 2-1I do not like putting my chips in preflop with king high, but called knowing that the pot would be around 22K with me acting first, and me having about 33 left, him 37.I was pushing any flop wihtout an ace, and figured he would have to be real strong to call off all of his chips. The flop came pretty good for me with low cards and even a gutshot to go with my overs, so even in a worse case where I am called there are probably live outs...maybe as many as ten twice.I did not expect him to call with ace high for all of his chips in this spot, but apparently he knew he was best.I dont agree that it screams push. There is a lot of money in that pot that I want to pick up and I would make that same play with 22-88 (without set), and even a hand like 10-6 whatever.I dont agree with the CR for two reasons...1. he could move in taking the entire play away (very likely, esp with high cards)2. i would be priced in esp if i figure 10 outs twiceI figured moving in was the only play here and I got a little unlucky that, 1. he called and 2. I didnt hit any of my outs...oh wellthanks for the replies