HI ALLL YES IM NEW ON HERE ,BRAND NEW OUTTA DA BOX LOL,a lot of my fellow brits have now crossed the big ole pond so you can teach us how to play POKER or vice versa?is that a word?dan?just checked out with a few of the boys from old blighty and look out for STUART FOX in the $5,000 pot limit holdem im gonna stnd on and say he wins this with his eyes closed hes a great young fresh player (big kahoonas) ive been on a few final tables with him and hes pretty cool the chip generator we call him over here TIKKAY had tipped him for a bracelt this year he soooooooooo aggressive watch this space gl all, :club: jimmy da fish :D

HI ALLL YES IM NEW ON HERE ,BRAND NEW OUTTA DA BOX LOL,a lot of my fellow brits have now crossed the big ole pond so you can teach us how to play POKER or vice versa?is that a word?dan?just checked out with a few of the boys from old blighty and look out for STUART FOX in the $5,000 pot limit holdem im gonna stnd on and say he wins this with his eyes closed hes a great young fresh player (big kahoonas) ive been on a few final tables with him and hes pretty cool the chip generator we call him over here TIKKAY had tipped him for a bracelt this year he soooooooooo aggressive watch this space gl all, :club: jimmy da fish :D
Wow. +1, before this gets flamed.

I think this is appropriate:lockpz9.gif

I think this is appropriate:lockpz9.gif
someone needs to make a dancing lock with a skirt on, so the little guy can have a dancing partner.or hell, why not a key? maybe the dancing lock is a chick.
go back
go back
what a total bunch of rude sods on this site i was only trying to be nice,well there we go very dissapointed in yall :D:D .but as i said about stuart fox well he played well in the $5,000plh as he was short stacked on the final table to finsh 3rd in my opinion was a good shout ,never mind about this site i wont post here again its a pitty dan as you are a true welcoming gentleman :club:
what a total bunch of rude sods on this site i was only trying to be nice,well there we go very dissapointed in yall :D:D .but as i said about stuart fox well he played well in the $5,000plh as he was short stacked on the final table to finsh 3rd in my opinion was a good shout ,never mind about this site i wont post here again its a pitty dan as you are a true welcoming gentleman :club:
Rude sod?
Rude sod?
YOU WANNA GET A LIFE. SOCIAL you dont even know who i am so suck out mr rude boy,is this all you do is go around slaging peoples threads ?well billy no mates get a life
YOU WANNA GET A LIFE. SOCIAL you dont even know who i am so suck out mr rude boy,is this all you do is go around slaging peoples threads ?well billy no mates get a life
Goddammit
And this is where we supposedly find the root and foundation for our language. Can you read... my name is SOCAL. not SOCIAL. It's not hard open your eyes.
6 card omaha?
6 card omaha great punting game its very popular where i live, but the nutzzz are as good as out nearly every hand it goes a bit wild sometime lol keep all 6 you gotta use 2 at the end
6 card omaha great punting game its very popular where i live, but the nutzzz are as good as out nearly every hand it goes a bit wild sometime lol keep all 6 you gotta use 2 at the end
i actually was just screwing around with that a month ago just to try it out without realizing people actually played this.how many max do you get in a game?
i actually was just screwing around with that a month ago just to try it out without realizing people actually played this.how many max do you get in a game?
7 x 6 =42 burnt cards x3 burnt + flopp 5 -50 2 leftthis game you could be holding the nut flush draw top trips top wrap and when the river comes could bust you right up to a backdoor low strt or flush or quads lol it gets pretty crazy it becomes a real drawing game