Here's a fun little hand that got me to 39k....3/600 blinds, i get aa in bb. mp makes it 2100 (12k left), guy on his right makes it 6k (12k left) i push for 19k, first raiser folds, second thinks. thinks. calls w/ 55? he has a few hundo less than me and i double.

Here come all the stallers....already happening at my table and we are a couple hundred from the money....gotta love Party Poker....At 16000tough beat xanos (AK vs. AA)...you're ok though...plenty left to work with...

Here come all the stallers....already happening at my table and we are a couple hundred from the money....gotta love Party Poker....At 16000tough beat xanos...you're ok though...plenty left to work with...
beat doesn't bother me. it bothers me that he took his full time to raise, then took lots of time to call. friggin idiots!

ZOMG! I might cash!!3 left till money!!Bah, as my AJ gets min re-raised out of the sb...2 left, i'm at 13k, blinds 1/2kWhoops. pushed out of the sb w/ kt into limper and min raiser. both call, limper makes a set. gl rj