I have never been at a table with so many calling stations. No joke....pf, I have probably raised it up 4 to 5 times the BB 7 or 8 times and I don't think I have received less than 3 callers. One guy has limped 3 or 4 times only to re-pop the raiser every time and then come out to bet the min after the flop. Seriously, PP needs to stop running so many satellites.

I have never been at a table with so many calling stations. No joke....pf, I have probably raised it up 4 to 5 times the BB 7 or 8 times and I don't think I have received less than 3 callers. One guy has limped 3 or 4 times only to re-pop the raiser every time and then come out to bet the min after the flop. Seriously, PP needs to stop running so many satellites.
Yeah...there are some real bad players at my table as well....now if I can just find a hand somewhere

Was playing pretty solid, doing a lot of limping with suited Aces but not hitting too much. Was up to 6500 when i raised pf with AQo middle position. Had two callers, one of them a guy that has played about 50% of the hands so far. Flop comes queen high with flush draw, i bet 2/3 pot, calling station goes all-in. I call with a 2k bigger stack and he has KK. So I was down to 2k, then I beat the same guy with 88 when he didn't call my check raise on the turn, and then bluffed his *** big time to get back to 5800. I'm really excited about the bluff if you can't tell. :club:

Out. Had about 8k, then lost pf all-in with JJ against AK, down to 2500. Had J9s in the big blind and under the gun min raises, one caller, I call. I got my four flush and pushed for my last 2k, utg called with 99 and hit a full house on the turn so I was long gone. GL for the rest of you.

KK in bb. It goes limp, raise, re-raise, I push for 6k and say, "GL me." Limper folds, raiser calls, re-raiser makes it like 300 or 400 more, call. AK for raiser, TT for re-raiser. Didn't need it, but K on river secures my triple-up. 18k