Unmentionables Player

Hey Naismith, my teammate hasn't gotten back to me about playing this weekend, and I'm gonna be out of town from early Saturday until early on Tuesday. If I don't hear from PoppinFresh, can we look at rescheduling?

Hey Naismith, my teammate hasn't gotten back to me about playing this weekend, and I'm gonna be out of town from early Saturday until early on Tuesday. If I don't hear from PoppinFresh, can we look at rescheduling?
you're causing all sorts of problems lately! i say you try to do a 2-fer on thursday.
you're causing all sorts of problems lately! i say you try to do a 2-fer on thursday.
No, PoppinFresh is gonna play this week, he just might need to play a bit later in the day on Sunday.

I REFUSE TO BE FLEXIBLE IN ANY WAY TO HELP OUT ANY PERSON ESPECIALLY DURING A LATE PLAYOFF PUSHSeriously, though, I like how you addressed it to "Unmentionabes Player" even though there's only one of me. :)I have absolutely no problem with rescheduling our game for any day that is convenient to you, especially since I've been picked in the office pool by roughly zero people. Let me know, Great Zim, when I can compete against your poker greatness.

I REFUSE TO BE FLEXIBLE IN ANY WAY TO HELP OUT ANY PERSON ESPECIALLY DURING A LATE PLAYOFF PUSHSeriously, though, I like how you addressed it to "Unmentionabes Player" even though there's only one of me. :)I have absolutely no problem with rescheduling our game for any day that is convenient to you, especially since I've been picked in the office pool by roughly zero people. Let me know, Great Zim, when I can compete against your poker greatness.
If you really want to, and it's OK with Sleuthis, we can pull a doubleheader this Thursday if you want to play against me. I guess you can be after my match against Checky, or you can wait until the scheduled time and play Poppin, which is fine with me.

I am completely flexible. I don't care who I play or when I play...all I care about is giving everyone who picked against me (read: everyone) one wrong mark in their stupid office pool!Just let me know and I will be there with bells on.

I am completely flexible. I don't care who I play or when I play...all I care about is giving everyone who picked against me (read: everyone) one wrong mark in their stupid office pool!Just let me know and I will be there with bells on.
This just in. I picked you in the office pool, mainly because I like your style. Also, I remember that you picked me (correctly) to beat DN, what seems like ages ago. Now, back it up!

P-Fresh, you poker playing gangsta', did we decide on a time and place or are we just going with the scheduled? I can move around to accomodate your schedule if you still need to move it up or down or sideways an hour like you said previously.And for all of those who care and since this thread is named after me, my official pick for the championship game outside of the mighty Unmentionables making an improbable turnaround and dropping the nuclear warhead of domination on this place:The CC Riders (with my man Sloshr) losing to Da' Bears, playing behind the awesome ability and integrity of my favorite player, Huskers.But also, I am cheering vehemently against Waffles of the Cheap Thieves because pancakes are far superious (it's no coincidence the greatest breakfast food, McGriddles, aren't made with waffle buns).That was your completely non-sequitor thought of the day.EDIT: I am editing this because of a typo in the above post, but I like the word created by the typo so much, I'm not going to change it it. Death to waffles (the food, not the player...maybe just a minor, nagging rash from some unknown origin to the player).