I believe Daniel was holding...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok heres my two penneths worth. Having read Daniels hands over the past couple of years and his rational on playing certain hands (thinking about the aviation hand) I would discount many of the hands above. He is simply too good to get trapped for all those ectra chips with an overpair or A8. There would be an argument for A3 but I think even that would be doubtful. I have thought through the betting patterns and IMO he held the monster hand of 93. He tried to steal and thought he had hit the dream flop. He bet the flop with a hand as he often does, how could Chan put him on a 3 if he bet it from the off. On the turn he is check raised by Chan and now has to put Chan on one of a few hands, x3,22,88,overpair or possibly a8. Now when he calls and hits the 9 on the river he has to call the allin bet knowing he is only beaten by 88 or 99. You can steal the blinds with anything and sometimes it is better to bet all the streets to avoid showing the junk you are nicking with. AA or A8 IMO is not an option as he wouldnt have called the river allin without at least having the x3 option covered.Probably totaly wrong but 93 is what I have him on.Ariston

im also thinking he had Ac8c and called the turn because he knew that even if chan had a 3 he still had outs to the nut flush. when he makes it on the river, he is sad.

to sexystudthang, I just can't believe that somebody wasted his time writing a whole page trying to explain that Daniel had AK high. Cmon, man you think we all that gullible here in this forum? Maybe you should try to convince that to some kids under 5.Chan went all in..you going to call him after he went all in and had reraised your reraise on the turn. you still think he's bluffing? And do you really think Daniel won his tournaments picking off bluffs all day long? Yup, Daniel expert advice to winning tournaments is..call Chan, Helmuth, Juanda and all great players with ace high..!! LOLhahahahaha....I thought it was great..I couldn't stop laughing..and you tried to sound serious in your post...hahahaha.