This is what I was working through while bored today, and here's the current seeds and playoff teams.Spades Conference1. Demented Avengers (Conference Record)2. Looshle's Losers3. Team Canada (Over Zimmer due to Head to head)4. Zimmer5. Kings in the Hole6. Alf's Room (by Conference Record)Hearts Conference1. 5150s2. Team Arenas (Over Cheap Thieves by head to head)3. Cheap Thieves4. HC Dukes5. Cigar Lovers6. 1 Game Playoff between Lost Leader and BaysideMany teams are still in striking distance, and I may have misinterpreted the tiebreak procedures, but this is how it stands through Week 12.

This is what I was working through while bored today, and here's the current seeds and playoff teams.Many teams are still in striking distance, and I may have misinterpreted the tiebreak procedures, but this is how it stands through Week 12.
Thanks zim, looks good from my point of view. gonna be a crazy last 3 weeks, and some tiebreakers are going to be pretty interesting.
Nice work Zim.Looks like somebody's lobbying for the commish job :club:
God no, I couldn't even handle the responsibility of being a FCPFC Team Captain. It's just amazing what can keep you entertained on a day with nothing to do on Summer vacation.