Daniel, Where Are The 500k Heads Up Matches

Leave him alone! He's too busy to respond since he's either playing in the WSOP or glofing? Besides, are you willing to stake him with $500,000 to play those matches for your enjoyment? ... NO! ... That's what I thought! If you sponsor him, I'll bet that he'll gladly play anyone heads up.
You do know this is a joke thread, right?And I'm laying 3-1 that Grambler is cuin4yearsdueche. I mean, he needs somebody to be hated more than him.
Sounds like Daniel has backed away from his 500k heads-up matches. I guess this proves that the Wynn was staking him back then. Makes sense. Now that he doesn't have someone covering his back should he lose the 500k, you never hear about the challenges any longer. I wonder how many people he's turned down. Well I tried calling Daniel at the number posted and got some kind of Brothel asking me what services I desire. :club:
Didn't you see "High Stakes Poker" on GSN. Jesh. Throwing in $500,000 bricks. I don't think Daniel backs down from anyone.
Didn't you see "High Stakes Poker" on GSN. Jesh. Throwing in $500,000 bricks. I don't think Daniel backs down from anyone.
Well so far he's backed down from my challenge so I'd call him CHICKEN DANIEL! :club:
Well so far he's backed down from my challenge so I'd call him CHICKEN DANIEL! :club:
Since the other post you just started got locked so quickly, I'll reply here.
I challenge you heads-up. I don't have real money, but I have $500,000 in play money on UB that I have been grinding out, since I am not yet 21 I can't deposit. Even if I could, I spend my weekly allowance on comic books and Hustlers. If you couldn't tell by my posts, I have the intellect of a sixteen year old, or about the same as TheRedPill.Let me know.
FYP.