Here are a few places you can go for free money (I've tried them all and they are very reliable):Noble Poker - Just sign up and you automatically get $10 in your account. The games are very, very soft but the software isn't great.Pacific Poker - Sign up and in a few days you get $10 put in your account.InstantPokerCash.com - This is an affiliate of PartyPoker. If you have never deposited at PartyPoker, sign up for this website (you only have to be 18 for this one) and, after verifying your name, email, and phone number, they will deposit $50 into your account. After so many raked hands, you'll get another $25. Only thing is that InstantPokerCash screwed up my bonus. They're being very helpful in trying to fix it (we are currently in the process of doing so), but I still got the 50, which is nice.Also, try searching the archives.

About 3 or 4 days after I opened an account I got an email that said they put $10 in my account. I lost it all on a bad beat, but I don't like their software, so I wasn't too dissapointed.I'm not sure why you didn't get the 10 from Noble. I got it, as did an FCPer that I referred there.

InstantPokerCash.com - This is an affiliate of PartyPoker.  If you have never deposited at PartyPoker, sign up for this website (you only have to be 18 for this one) and, after verifying your name, email, and phone number, they will deposit $50 into your account.  After so many raked hands, you'll get another $25.
instantbankroll.com is the same deal (if you've never played real money on Party), but it's $75 up front and $25 after 500 raked hands. so it's a bit more money.Rog

Except that for InstantBankroll.com, you have to be 21 years old and you have to be up in the wee hours of the morning to get in there.Also, the $25 extra is given after 125 raked hands.

Except that for InstantBankroll.com, you have to be 21 years old and you have to be up in the wee hours of the morning to get in there.Also, the $25 extra is given after 125 raked hands.
I think you're right about being 21. Not a problem for me. I've been 21 for quite some time. And yeah, you pretty much have to sign up at 3AM eastern to get in the program since they only take 45 new registrants per day, but the extra 25 bucks is deposited up front. It's 75 deposited immediately after you do phone confirmation, and 25 more after 500 hands. Not sure where the 125 raked hands comes in.

If you sign up for Instantpokercash.com, what exactly are you signing up for? Does this site get a percentage of the amount of rake I generate? Are they the ones giving me the cash or is it Party Poker?Thanks for the info.

I tried to sign up for the instantbankroll promo and it says I already have an account. I do have an account with Party that I set up earlier but I remember reading that it said you had to have played for real money on their site, which I haven't done yet. How do I go about signing up for this? I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and and tried to sign up and no luck so far.Any help would be appreciated.BigSlick

I tried to sign up for the instantbankroll promo and it says I already have an account. I do have an account with Party that I set up earlier but I remember reading that it said you had to have played for real money on their site, which I haven't done yet. How do I go about signing up for this? I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and and tried to sign up and no luck so far.Any help would be appreciated.BigSlick
you need to register under a new email address and new PP screen name
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeh I've heard about the instantpokercash.com offer for party, but i live in australia so i dont have access to it.Does anyone know any ways to get free cash at party through another way (e.g. bonus or something), or is this not possible?Thanks

Yes, I know that instantbankroll.com also offers the $100 free, but if you look at the terms and conditions it is only for those living in the US or Canada!Does anyone else know how to get a free bankroll going at party poker?Or, does anyone know of any alternative sites that offer a good structure/limit to play with the free 10 bucks ro watever that they will give you?

its not really free money at most of these places that give u $10. U have to make a minimum deposit and u have to play like 10 raked hands for every dollar u win with the promo money. U have to deposit any way so, for all the crap u have to go through to get the 10 and the money u win with it, it would be just better to use your own money so u dont have to go through the crap.