alright, so I just made the first hour in this tourney(6$) and I'm doing alrightthis is my first LO8 tourney, played a few PLO8, didnt do to wellthese players are bad, but if anyone can tell me some more basic starting hands advice, what hands to raise preflop, that sort of thingmainly just preflop, at a really loose table, and at table 1 so it won't be breaking any time soonany help is appreciated

i fairly new to the game so take this for what its worth(not alot). I would raise anytime with A2 when there is 4 or more limpers. I would raise with A2 and a 3rd card to the wheel anytime.dont raise with AA with not alot else unless its a pot being contested by only 1 or 2 players. 4 high cards double suited if there are 4 ior more in the pot isnt a bad spot to raise

is this the one on party? if so, you'll have to loosen up your starting hand reqs a LOT if you're aiming to go deep in a game that will be dominated by half pots. just do most of that with position, and push your value when you have it for all you can. the party structure is seriously awful, which doesn't work out well for their limit tourneys.but yeah, if you want some good starting info, take a look at akishore's guide. it explains things pretty well.

welli guess i dont really need it im down a lotdown to 3k with stakes at 400/800had the high straight, and two trips cracked so im on life supportwell these players are bad, i came back

There are three great guides pinned in the O8 forum, go check them out.
QFTJust my two cents, but I strongly disagree with raising with A2 or A3 unless maybe you're in one of the blinds and 4 or 5 people have already limped in. With that type of hand, you want to see the flop with as many other players as possible. I think the best advice, particularly early on in the Party L08 $5 MTT (I have won one of these, and made a few FTs), is to wait for really good starting hands, and not really push until you have a big hand. This allows you to win some really big pots without having to make hard decisions against a lot of players.Take it down!
QFTJust my two cents, but I strongly disagree with raising with A2 or A3 unless maybe you're in one of the blinds and 4 or 5 people have already limped in. With that type of hand, you want to see the flop with as many other players as possible. I think the best advice, particularly early on in the Party L08 $5 MTT (I have won one of these, and made a few FTs), is to wait for really good starting hands, and not really push until you have a big hand. This allows you to win some really big pots without having to make hard decisions against a lot of players.Take it down!
yeah those guides have helped a ton know i got some chips...26k avg at 10k hopefully i can keep it up

2nd break at 4kgod damni missed 3 ****ing 3 ****ing 3 ****ing 3 17 outersoh my ****ing godi push with 3 pair, and a flush draw, guy called me down with a ****ing backdoor flush draw, he ****ing hitswhat a ****ing joke, this game if a ****ing joke, party poker is a ****ing joke, tournemnts are a ****ing joke, poker is a ****ing a joke, donkeys are a ****ing joke, these ****ing idiots are a ****ing joke, being a 42034903904% favorite is a ****ing joke

2nd break at 4kgod damni missed 3 ****ing 3 ****ing 3 ****ing 3 17 outersoh my ****ing godi push with 3 pair, and a flush draw, guy called me down with a ****ing backdoor flush draw, he ****ing hitswhat a ****ing joke, this game if a ****ing joke, party poker is a ****ing joke, tournemnts are a ****ing joke, poker is a ****ing a joke, donkeys are a ****ing joke, these ****ing idiots are a ****ing joke, being a 42034903904% favorite is a ****ing joke
take a deep breath, man. just remember that in the long run, those calls are what make you a favorite in these things. if it makes you feel better, i bubbled in a PLO tourney the other day to a one outer after flopping top set to an underset. take your time, keep playing your game, and keep getting it in with the best of it. that's how you win these things.lol, also, i just was called by top pair no kicker, no low draw for a pot bet (nut flush and nut low draws) in the 55 PLO8 on party and managed to get crippled (again nearing the bubble). point being, **** happens. just take a deep breath and keep at it. i have 3BB, but i'm not going to quit. try to do the same.edit: lol, well, i'm not going to quit, but i'll get called by random 4 cards by two people and lose.