SO let me start from the beginning here. Like 2 months ago I made my first deposit in months on Doyles Room. I figure what the heck, with summer break coming up I might as well play online as well as the live games I play. SO I deposit $100 figuring if I lose that than I really suck and shouldnt play anyways. Well that $100 worked out well as I climbed my way to $600 in a week and cashed out $500. Then with the remaining $100 I played sngs like before. Well I got impatient and played a $55 buy in MTT when I only had $120. I know stupid but it worked out as I won the tournament and the $1280 that went with it. SO I cash $1200 and lost the rest. Then I quit for a bit and last night made another $100 deposit and made it up to $215 before calling it a night. Well today I must be the unluckiest person in the world. I was knocked out a $10 sng when my AQ lost to QJ on a flop of Q44. Then in another a guy doubled my blind and I called with AQ, on a flop of A Q 7 I check to the raiser who bets the pot, I go all in for 4k more and with 6k total in chips he calls with KQ, hiting 10 J to win. Ok what the heck thats poker. Now frustrated I decide to play $20+2 sng when my aces are cracked twice by the same short stack down to 3(top 2 pay). Now I go all in with K J and get called by someone with 1500 more chips with 93, flop comes 10 J A then 33. I mean do you only run well right after initial deposit or what, I mean I cant believe the **** thats happened today, now flame away cause I wont be back, I figure I run good live so thats what Im stickin to...for now anyways

my guess?exaggerationbut seriously, what do you expect is going to happen. with that BR management you're bound to go broke eventually. now call online broccoli and then say something like "i think there's a cashout curse on Pokerstars..."and in response to all that I would say "welcome to the forum newb"

I know what your talking about. I seem to run bad after withdrawing. I know there is variance but it seems like everytime I withdraw I get hosed. And it doesn't matter what site it's on.

SO let me start from the beginning here. Like 2 months ago I made my first deposit in months on Doyles Room. I figure what the heck, with summer break coming up I might as well play online as well as the live games I play. SO I deposit $100 figuring if I lose that than I really suck and shouldnt play anyways. Well that $100 worked out well as I climbed my way to $600 in a week and cashed out $500. Then with the remaining $100 I played sngs like before. Well I got impatient and played a $55 buy in MTT when I only had $120. I know stupid but it worked out as I won the tournament and the $1280 that went with it. SO I cash $1200 and lost the rest. Then I quit for a bit and last night made another $100 deposit and made it up to $215 before calling it a night. Well today I must be the unluckiest person in the world. I was knocked out a $10 sng when my AQ lost to QJ on a flop of Q44. Then in another a guy doubled my blind and I called with AQ, on a flop of A Q 7 I check to the raiser who bets the pot, I go all in for 4k more and with 6k total in chips he calls with KQ, hiting 10 J to win. Ok what the heck thats poker. Now frustrated I decide to play $20+2 sng when my aces are cracked twice by the same short stack down to 3(top 2 pay). Now I go all in with K J and get called by someone with 1500 more chips with 93, flop comes 10 J A then 33. I mean do you only run well right after initial deposit or what, I mean I cant believe the **** thats happened today, now flame away cause I wont be back, I figure I run good live so thats what Im stickin to...for now anyways
I just checked. You are the second unluckiest person in the world. There is an HIV positive child soldier in Sudan who saw his parents murdered in front of him and lost his limbs on a land mine who only cashed out $1600. He is the unluckiest person in the world.
I just checked. You are the second unluckiest person in the world. There is an HIV positive child soldier in Sudan who saw his parents murdered in front of him and lost his limbs on a land mine who only cashed out $1600. He is the unluckiest person in the world.
The poor kid may be the unluckiest person in the world, but I vote myself as the sickest person in the world. This comment mad me laugh a little too much ( in context of course). But still ...