if you really want to know my party id...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, if you really want to see how I play at Partypoker and try to improve your games, I will let you know but I will charge you $100.  Send me email to Smasharoo@yahoo.com and I will tell you the details.
oh my buddha.is this the principal?
Hello, this is my first post on here.  I see that Smasharoo posts an awful lot on here.How do you have enough time to make $4k a month ??Cheers.Andy.
He has stated that he posts on here a lot while he plays.
dude honest why would i make any of this up what do i gain  i am just telling what has happened to me in my poker career  but great post i found it funny
heres whats funny. You are a liar. how do i know? you claim to have cashed at the trump classic 2004 main event for just over $5000. According to www.trumptaj.com (the taj mahals website), 155 entrants competed in the 2004 NL main event ($5000 buyin). The top 18 finishers cashed, with 18th place receiving prize money of $10,075. So, unless there was some mysterious top secret 'almost cashed' prize, you are lying about this. In the absence of contrary evidence, i can now safely state you are lying about almost everything.
dude honest why would i make any of this up what do i gain  i am just telling what has happened to me in my poker career  but great post i found it funny
heres whats funny. You are a liar. how do i know? you claim to have cashed at the trump classic 2004 main event for just over $5000. According to www.trumptaj.com (the taj mahals website), 155 entrants competed in the 2004 NL main event ($5000 buyin). The top 18 finishers cashed, with 18th place receiving prize money of $10,075. So, unless there was some mysterious top secret 'almost cashed' prize, you are lying about this. In the absence of contrary evidence, i can now safely state you are lying about almost everything.
i was waiting for these resultsgood work blaze
so that would make my profit just over what  5000$ right  cause it cost 5000 to play  so 10075 - 5000 = ???
i didnt ask what you profited. i ask what you cashed for. the question was clear. you are a liar.

i dont know about u but when i cash or cah out i dont include my buyin but good try see a true poker player can do simple math and minus a big number from a little number and come up with the numbers that matters the extra $$ he goes home with righ am i wrong

i dont know about u but when i cash or cah out i dont include my buyin but good try see a true poker player can do simple math and minus a big number from a little number and come up with the numbers that matters the extra $$ he goes home with righ am i wrong
actually most every poker player does not subtract their buyin when answering the question "how much did you cash for". But, regardless of that, you are still lying. You are from Toronto, right? None of the $10,075 prizes went to residents of Canada, nevermind Toronto. Here they are:10TH John McCann Jr. Boothwyn, PA $10,075 11TH Patrick McGuire Stanford, CT $10,075 12TH Lejdin 'Dino' Fazlibegu Manalapan, NJ $10,075 13TH Matthew Matros Westhampton, NY $10,075 14TH Marcus O'Bryan Kokomo, IN $10,075 15TH Magpuri Anglo Fort Washington, MD $10,075 16TH Vincent Napolitano Brooklyn, NY $10,075 17TH Dean Schultz Lewis Center, OH $10,075 18TH Tommy Wang White Plains, NY $10,075

Sorry guys, but JustBlaze did ask "how much did you make." Still doesn't mean he's not lying or he's a idiot or his skillius gramatica is mucho guano!

but yea ur right i am liar to impress u i am hope it worked  loli dont even play poker i just seen rounders last night and thoguht i would try doing my first buyin on ps in amtter of min
lol thanks for clearing that up. I should be an investigative reporter or something, that was too easy.

for 1.5 yrs i lived very close to ac close to philly i acutally lived with two dealers from taj in jan i moved back to a little city near toronto to finsih my last year of my 4 year degree program in business

thats why i was in ac so often playing in brogata and classic yea i did make a ok living playing nl cash games to mostly 5 10 nl and odd 10 20 nl at brogata on weekend i often played with rob boyd dutch boyd brother he cashed last year in wsop main

for 1.5 yrs i lived very close to ac close to philly i acutally lived with two dealers from taj in jan i moved back to a little city near toronto to finsih my last year of my 4 year degree program in business
OMG fine ill go through the names 1 by 1.18th - Tommy Wang - cant be you because tommy wang cashed for 55k in the 2003 LA classic. you surely would have boasted about this. 17th - Dean Schultz - won the 2500$ borgata event. not you. 16th - Vince Napolitano - writes for pokerpages.com. you cannot spell. not you. 15th - Magpuri Anglo - only search result is borgata open cash and a fantasy poker team he picked... could be you if you live in maryland, which is not close to AC. 14th - Marcus O'bryan - two cashes in 2004 WSOP (PL and Limit holdem). not you. 13th - Matthew Matros - 700k WPT cash - not you. 12th- Lejdin 'Dino' Fazlibegu - cashed in festa al lago III. not you. 11th - Patrick McGuire - no info available, could be you. 10th - John McCann Jr. - cashed in borgata open $1000 limit event. not you.so, you are either patrick mcguire, or a liar.
OMG fine ill go through the names 1 by 1.18th - Tommy Wang - cant be you because tommy wang cashed for 55k in the 2003 LA classic. you surely would have boasted about this.  17th - Dean Schultz - won the 2500$ borgata event. not you.  16th - Vince Napolitano - writes for pokerpages.com. you cannot spell. not you.  15th - Magpuri Anglo - only search result is borgata open cash and a fantasy poker team he picked... could be you if you live in maryland, which is not close to AC.  14th - Marcus O'bryan - two cashes in 2004 WSOP (PL and Limit holdem). not you.  13th - Matthew Matros - 700k WPT cash - not you.  12th- Lejdin 'Dino' Fazlibegu - cashed in festa al lago III. not you.   11th - Patrick McGuire - no info available, could be you.  10th - John McCann Jr. - cashed in borgata open $1000 limit event. not you.so, you are either patrick mcguire, or a liar.
That's it...his posts are in Gaelic!Is CT close to AC or is this all BS?