Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $5/$106 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) econ_tim is UTG+1 with A :club: J :)UTG raises, econ_tim 3-bets, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, UTG caps, econ_tim calls, CO calls, Button calls, BB calls.Flop: 8 :D A :) A :) (20.5SB, 5 players)BB checks, UTG bets, econ_tim calls, CO calls, 2 folds.Turn: 8 :D (11.75BB, 3 players)UTG bets, econ_tim calls, CO folds.River: 4 :D (13.75BB, 2 players)UTG checks, econ_tim bets, UTG calls.Results:Final pot: 15.75BB

Lots of people are drawing to a 2 outter on that flop most likely.The pot is huge. They're getting 21:1 plus implied odds, and will be correct to call one bet.Raise and get them to fold their underpairs. There're also a lot of hands that have both BD flush and BD straight draws that may peel correctly for one bet. Make them fold too. Or at least pay you more for the times that they miss.I wouldnt raise the turn with someone behind me... if it was heads up, id want to raise just because he basically HAS to pay us off on account of how big the pot is and how good a chance there is that we're bluffing since it's heads up.

good catch on the odds to draw to a set but i will still have 7 outs even when someone turns a set, so is think hands like 55 are still making a mistake calling the flop