PokerStars 0.02/0.04 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Bet The Pot)Preflop: Hero is SB with [Ks], [Jh]. UTG calls, 6 folds, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: (3 SB) [Jc], [Kd], [Ah] (3 players)Hero bets, BB raises, UTG calls, Hero 3-bets, BB calls, UTG folds.Turn: (5.50 BB) [Ac] (2 players)BB bets, Hero foldsFinal Pot: 5.50 BBJust sat down, no reads

Uh, was that a shot at me?
No man.You shouldn't have much problem finding a better table; one where there are more than 3 to the flop, especially at .02/.04. I mean, I can find a better table at 2/4. Of course, this one hand may not be representative of the table conditions, but a hand where UTG limps, and only the blinds call is pretty indicative of a tight table, and that is really something we are not looking for.- Zach

yeah easy fold.if you raise the turn telling BB that you have a boat now, if he's smart enough to fold his A9, he's smart enough to know you'd raise AJ/AK preflop against one limper. and you don't have the implied odds to call.get a read later in a closer situation.