Transition From Tournament Play To Cash Games

Hi everyone.I'm not really new here, been a member for over a year but just don't get over here as much as I would like to.(if this isn't the right section I apologize first thing)I have a small BR(under a $100.) but I do play quite a bit of MTT and micro limit cash games. I do fairly well in the MTT table tournaments many times top 10% and I have won a few also. My problem lies when I go to play cash games, more often than not I lose my buyin. Does anyone have some ideas to maybe help me here? I am not sure if I am just not transitioning well from tournament play or what my problem is. (currently I don't have the room on the computer for a hand calculator) Thank you.

Hi everyone.I'm not really new here, been a member for over a year but just don't get over here as much as I would like to.(if this isn't the right section I apologize first thing)I have a small BR(under a $100.) but I do play quite a bit of MTT and micro limit cash games. I do fairly well in the MTT table tournaments many times top 10% and I have won a few also. My problem lies when I go to play cash games, more often than not I lose my buyin. Does anyone have some ideas to maybe help me here? I am not sure if I am just not transitioning well from tournament play or what my problem is. (currently I don't have the room on the computer for a hand calculator) Thank you.
SSHE
SSHE
= Small Stakes Hold 'Em by Miller and Sklansky.Read it before playing any Limit cash games.For NL, there is a new book by the same authors titled Small Stakes NL, I would consider picking that up as well.The biggest thing to remember is that in tournaments, you are forced into action by the rising blinds, in cash games, you can reload any time (up to the maximum at the table), so you don't have to push with A7o, etc.- Zach

make sure you aren't playing scared in the cash games.Tournies have the limited-downside-appeal.the best NL players focus on cash games, so your competition may be better.Although, not sure that holds at the micros.I"m sure lots of others can add about the diff between successful cash vs tourney strategy. I haven't had success in NL cash either. One day i shall!

IĀ“m doing just the opposite moving from Cash to tourneys.But other than the reading that has been recomended I think a lot of tourney players just canĀ“t slow down for a game where the blinds donĀ“t go up and do a lot of poor overbeting. See it all the time, try not to do it.

= Small Stakes Hold 'Em by Miller and Sklansky.Read it before playing any Limit cash games.For NL, there is a new book by the same authors titled Small Stakes NL, I would consider picking that up as well.
Does SSHE contain any NL chapters?
Hi everyone.I'm not really new here, been a member for over a year but just don't get over here as much as I would like to.(if this isn't the right section I apologize first thing)...Thank you.
The female touch :club:
Does SSHE contain any NL chapters?
no.pot oddsequityimplied oddsprotecting your handscounting outsdiscounting outsreverse implied oddsdominationpostioninformationfree card playand other concepts are applicable to Holdem Only, Limit especially.sorry.