Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

Mike Sexton Builds His LeadMike Sexton limps in and Daniel Negreanu checks his option. The flop comes 9d-7h-6d and Negreanu bets $20,000. Sexton calls and the turn is the 4h. Both players check and the river is the 6s. Negreanu checks and the Sexton bets $90,000. Negreanu makes the call but mucks his hand after Sexton flips over 10s-6c for trip sixes. :club:
DN still has to be like 40 or 50x BB he is in good shape if he can start to make a few hands... two or three pots here and its a different match
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, for a while CardPlayer pulled it off the main page altogether and the updates were nowhere to be found. After HU started I think a full 45 minutes went by before there was a single update. How are we supposed to cheer the guy on from around the world when we have no idea what's shakin'? lol.Time to send out some major butt kicking mojo. Come on everyone..GO DANIEL GO!! :club:

Yeah, for a while CardPlayer pulled it off the main page altogether and the updates were nowhere to be found. After HU started I think a full 45 minutes went by before there was a single update. How are we supposed to cheer the guy on from around the world when we have no idea what's shakin'? lol.Time to send out some major butt kicking mojo. Come on everyone..GO DANIEL GO!! :club:
IM WITH YA!!!! :D:D:D:)

Wow, with the blinds so low this is nothing like the WPT. This HU match could last like 3 hours from beginning to end. Daniel you may be down in chips, but keep grinding and you'll get that double up you need. It's all money from there.

Wow, with the blinds so low this is nothing like the WPT. This HU match could last like 3 hours from beginning to end. Daniel you may be down in chips, but keep grinding and you'll get that double up you need. It's all money from there.
only 1 double up from even

Let's go, KidPoker!In the words of funny man Jon Stewart... YOU CAN DOOOOOOOO IT!!!!! :club::D:D

Let's go, KidPoker!In the words of funny man Jon Stewart... YOU CAN DOOOOOOOO IT!!!!! :club::D:D
you mean robby schneider
you mean robby schneider
That was an obscure joke for those who have seen Stewart's HBO special Unleavened.Come on all you lurkers, I wanna hear some cheering!YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!I CANNOT DO IT. YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club::D:D:D:):):)
That was an obscure joke for those who have seen Stewart's HBO special Unleavened.Come on all you lurkers, I wanna hear some cheering!YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!I CANNOT DO IT. YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:):):):club:
or u could of went the popular conventional way with saying rob schneider, but hey....YOU CAN DO IT!!! :club:

Tue Jun 27 02:53:00 PDT 2006Flush On BoardMike Sexton raises to $35,000 preflop and Daniel Negreanu makes the call.  The flop comes Jh-10h-7h and Negreanu checks.  Sexton bets $40,000 and Negreanu makes the call.  The turn is the 2h and both players check.  The river is the Ah, putting a flush on the board.  Negreanu bets $35,000 and Sexton makes the call.  Negreanu shows Ks-8h and Sexton mucks his hand.

Tue Jun 27 02:53:00 PDT 2006Flush On BoardMike Sexton raises to $35,000 preflop and Daniel Negreanu makes the call.  The flop comes Jh-10h-7h and Negreanu checks.  Sexton bets $40,000 and Negreanu makes the call.  The turn is the 2h and both players check.  The river is the Ah, putting a flush on the board.  Negreanu bets $35,000 and Sexton makes the call.  Negreanu shows Ks-8h and Sexton mucks his hand.
I just have this feeling that DN is waiting for something to start gambling... I guess he is very comfy with the way it is right now.

7 User(s) are reading this topic (14 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)13 Members: cfinnn, CobaltBlue, divad83, ragip, Suited J7, dislocated_peca, Jeff_, wisky_VI, gilbertology, Pulp86, ivegottadollar13, SamuearlJackson, OhBeefCakeI don't hear enough cheer!

7 User(s) are reading this topic (14 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)13 Members: cfinnn, CobaltBlue, divad83, ragip, Suited J7, dislocated_peca, Jeff_, wisky_VI, gilbertology, Pulp86, ivegottadollar13, SamuearlJackson, OhBeefCakeI don't hear enough cheer!
Are you like the cheer-tator? Are you watching "Bring It On?" I am going to comply though! :P:club::club::D:club::D:club::D:club::):heart::):heart::):heart::club::heart::P
Are you like the cheer-tator? Are you watching "Bring It On?" I am going to comply though! :P:club::club::D:club::D:club::D:club::):heart::):heart::):heart::club::heart::P
LOL. Thank you. You can call me the MOJO MASTER. No one loses when I bang my magic mojo drums for them. If I get a little help that is..
GO Daniel GO Daniel Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo DANIEL!!!! :club::):D:):D:):D
Now that's more like it! Welcome to the boards.
GO Daniel GO Daniel Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo DANIEL!!!! :club::):D:club::D:P:D
BOOOOYAAAA!!!! LETS GO DN!!! :):P:) :icon_clap:to enter a free roll and walk away with atleast 325k..... yea nice
Oh, yeah, now we're cooking!GO DN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:):):):club::P:P:club::club::club::club::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Reminds me of watchin the Grinder on WPT....GO DN!! :club::D:D

Are Negreanu and Sexton playing at all or do they just sit at the table and chat or did everyone fall asleep in the poker room? Because there sure doesn't seem to be a lot happening looking at the Pokerwire+Cardplayer updates...

If we post enough, he will hear us!C'MON KIDPOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LET'S GO KIDPOKER, LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:club::):D:):D

Are Negreanu and Sexton playing at all or do they just sit at the table and chat or did everyone fall asleep in the poker room? Because there sure doesn't seem to be a lot happening looking at the Pokerwire+Cardplayer updates...
Yes, they are playing. Poker Wire and Card Player are just painfully slow tonight.