Mark Cuban After Game 5

"Cuban then turned to Stern and other NBA officials who were seated at the scorer's table and was overheard to shout venomously, '[bleep] you! [bleep] you! Your league is rigged!' " 250K fine lol. Ouch. Imagine if this was enforced on these forums.

I saw the cuban part in the title, then I found out it was a lame hockey post.What a waste
Hockey huh? lol Edit: haha you changed that quick
"Cuban then turned to Stern and other NBA officials who were seated at the scorer's table and was overheard to shout venomously, '[bleep] you! [bleep] you! Your league is rigged!' " 250K fine lol. Ouch. Imagine if this was enforced on these forums.
If he had just said broccoli instead of rigged, he could've saved some money.

This will be moved to the b-ball forum, but the way the NBA fines people is a joke. Although Cuban could afford it $250k is just ridiculous.

There was a little more then just the comment. The list includes Cuban going onto the floor to vent directly to official Joe DeRosa, screaming toward Stern and a group of league officials in the stands, then using profanity during a postgame session with reporters.Cuban next day reaction "I'm fine with it, Get the humor there. Fine with it."

This will be moved to the b-ball forum, but the way the NBA fines people is a joke. Although Cuban could afford it $250k is just ridiculous.
It shouldnt be in the bball forum - nobody wants to talk about the game in this thread - it's just funny he said "Your league is rigged" and got fined a ¼ mil for it

I posted this in general where people actually read - but I see you already covered it in here. So I guess ignore this now that it has been moved out of the spotlight :club:

Is it just me, or does the reffing in all sports seem a little more screwey than before. Anyone see that red card fiasco with the US vs. Italy?
That red card was complete BS. I have in the past hatted soccer but started to get into now since I have a little time on my hands but that crap was awful. Either way the 250K doesn't mean anything to Cuban. He just wanted to get his team psyched and it probably worked. When I saw a fine was assessed for dallas I thought it was for Dirk's punting after the game.