Fantasy Football

My settings are great! if you have room I will join yours also.
25 pass yards for point puts way too much on pass yards, if a QB throws for 250 they get 10 pts, compared to the standard 5. Fantasy is about TD's not yards10 bench spots is also WAY too much, it gives teams way too much room and takes away the free agent aspectbut yeah, i still have spots left i think
25 pass yards for point puts way too much on pass yards, if a QB throws for 250 they get 10 pts, compared to the standard 5. Fantasy is about TD's not yards10 bench spots is also WAY too much, it gives teams way too much room and takes away the free agent aspectbut yeah, i still have spots left i think
yea there are 4 in your league and 5 in fullcontactpoker II so we need more people!on the pass yards thing. i'm one with a philosophy of you take what's given to you so this just makes QBs that much more important. it'll be interesting.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There was a problem * This league is full. (Error #221)
Is there any way you can add a few more spots?
Fantasy is about TD's not yards
I don't know what the conventional wisdom is on this, but I so very disagree with this. Fantasy is about both. I mean you can have a QB do all the work to bring a team inside the 20 and then a RB gets all the pts because "its all about the TD". The reverse is true too, imagine if you will a running back posting 300 yards and 0 TDs and his QB has 5 TDs. Situations like that happen...maybe not to that extreme but still.TDs are very important to the scoring scheme of Fantasy leagues no doubt but yardage should still have a lot to say.I guess in the end its an opinion thing, but I would hate to play in a league where 90% of the points come from TDs.
I don't know what the conventional wisdom is on this, but I so very disagree with this. Fantasy is about both. I mean you can have a QB do all the work to bring a team inside the 20 and then a RB gets all the pts because "its all about the TD". The reverse is true too, imagine if you will a running back posting 300 yards and 0 TDs and his QB has 5 TDs. Situations like that happen...maybe not to that extreme but still.TDs are very important to the scoring scheme of Fantasy leagues no doubt but yardage should still have a lot to say.I guess in the end its an opinion thing, but I would hate to play in a league where 90% of the points come from TDs.
its oesnt matter about your opinion, fantasy football is about TD's and that is what is most important to achieve. Say on three straight drives the QB brings his team from their 20 to their oppoenets 1 yard line, 240 yards. On yahoo's deault scoring thats good for 12 points. At the end of each drive the RB takes it in for the score 3 yrds, 3 TDs, 18 points. If you really think yards are more important than go ahead, aim for them, and have fun watching the last few eeks without meaning since youll be out of the playoffs

I really Have to apoligize on this one. I will not be able to participate in draft. Commissioner , please give my spot to someone else. Sorry for all the trouble.

I really Have to apoligize on this one. I will not be able to participate in draft. Commissioner , please give my spot to someone else. Sorry for all the trouble.
you dont have to withdraw if thats what you are assuming. If your not at the draft it will just pick the highest ranked player for you I believe