$20 dollar tournament live game. I am the chip leader with 4800 after winning back to back hands (both raised preflop) with AKo (paired Ace) and 7s5s (flopped trip 5's). Blinds at 75/150. I have raised with last two pots, winning them uncontested with KJo and Ac8c.UTG, I get 9 :club: 9 :D and raise to 600.A short stack goes all-in for 1050 total (450 more). I immediately put this player on AK-A10THEN, the button, a good perceptive player (who is also known for a move or two, but didn't put him on one here), goes all-in for his last 1650. Folded to me, 1050 to call into a 3525 pot (225 + 1050 + 1650 + 600). I would have 3150 left if I lost the hand.HERO?

Just over 3-1. Hmm..Personally, I'd call. You have probably been pegged as loose, so If I were a good player in that position, I would probably just call hoping to bring you in. Although a raise just gives you better odds, the good player is trying to force the action heads up. Most likely TT-JJ or AK or AQ. Any of those hands either dominates or races you.So, bottom line, fold, and wait for a better spot.

Insta-call. The fact that you just raised the last two pots means that people could be looking to play back at you with marginal hands. I'd say villian's likely range is something like 77+, AT+, KQ, with the initial raiser's range being worse than that.

with the initial raiser's range being worse than that.
Actually this player is very tight, so I KNOW she wouldn't have made this move without a PP or an Ace in her hand. In general, the range would be lower as you stated, but not with this player. I knew for sure she had AK-A10 (and I was right).
Actually this player is very tight, so I KNOW she wouldn't have made this move without a PP or an Ace in her hand. In general, the range would be lower as you stated, but not with this player. I knew for sure she had AK-A10 (and I was right).
Oh bullshit you did. What would she have done with JJ there, smooth-call? How about 88? Are you telling me she pushes AT and then mucks 88? AT-AK's not a range, it's a guess.