Which Poker Room To Clear Bonuses At?

I'm thinking about playing at eitherbetholdempoker - $300 bonusnoblepoker -$300 bonusorpoker ocean -$400 bonusanyone played/cleared bonuses @ these sites?I'm a 3/6 shorthanded LHE player so it's kind of important that limit hold'em traffic is good :)I'll play 1/2 NL but I'd rather not, heh

absolute poker is great, and if you play 3/6 short handed, even better.sign up through www.pokersourceonline.com for rakeback at 28% (unfortunately reduced from 32%, like with all sites... though i still get 32 :club:)get the 75% up to $750 initial deposit bonus and, when you need it, there're assloads of stackable reload bonuses. If you're a high volume player, before long the player reward points will accumulate fast and are worth a good amount. Once you get into the swing of things, all benefits equal to about 100% rakeback.Earlier today (during prime hours), there was more than 10 3/6LHE SH tables going strong. This isnt a lot compared to the bigger sites, but it is a lot for a site that offers these types of benefits. WPEX is another good option. For someone at the 3/6 level, those are basically the best as long as you can stand slightly tougher than average games and you dont plan on playing between the hours of 4am and noon EST.

I just played through the bonus at Betfred and I recommend it. It's 10x raked hands and the maximum bonus is $250. I played no limit and the games were very soft, I'm not sure about the traffic or standard of the limit games though.

I just played through the bonus at Betfred and I recommend it. It's 10x raked hands and the maximum bonus is $250. I played no limit and the games were very soft, I'm not sure about the traffic or standard of the limit games though.
do you still have to keep track/email them when u're done w/the bonus?
absolute poker is great, and if you play 3/6 short handed, even better.sign up through www.pokersourceonline.com for rakeback at 28% (unfortunately reduced from 32%, like with all sites... though i still get 32 :club:)get the 75% up to $750 initial deposit bonus and, when you need it, there're assloads of stackable reload bonuses. If you're a high volume player, before long the player reward points will accumulate fast and are worth a good amount. Once you get into the swing of things, all benefits equal to about 100% rakeback.Earlier today (during prime hours), there was more than 10 3/6LHE SH tables going strong. This isnt a lot compared to the bigger sites, but it is a lot for a site that offers these types of benefits. WPEX is another good option. For someone at the 3/6 level, those are basically the best as long as you can stand slightly tougher than average games and you dont plan on playing between the hours of 4am and noon EST.
thanks abba, i decided to play at absolute poker. I love it :DI found the pw to my old account, yayyy
thanks abba, i decided to play at absolute poker. I love it :DI found the pw to my old account, yayyy
that is correct, though i'd recommend doing the Pokerstars reload while you're at it.