Hi there, again :)PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Tdiamond.gif, Tclub.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, CO calls, Button calls, Hero raises, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Button calls.Flop: (9 SB) Qdiamond.gif, 5heart.gif, 9club.gif(4 players)Hero bets, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button calls.Turn: (6 BB) 9heart.gif(3 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Button calls, Hero folds.I am really unsure/confused about the whole hand... should I call (or even raise?) the turn with no reads?

I bet/fold the turn, and c/c the river if heads up.If both are still around, I may c/f, depending on reads and players. I'm not sure I want to overcall here either.- Zach

Hi there, again :)I am really unsure/confused about the whole hand... should I call (or even raise?) the turn with no reads?
hello.if you give up on TT that easily, don't raise it preflop.Just play it for set value.Your opponents sometimes have Q's or a 9, but often have Ax or gut shotsI like what Zach is saying.
I bet/fold the turn, and c/c the river if heads up.
some rivers I can c/f. Draw light..but it would have to be with a good read of piassivenessB/F likely not in my arsenal here..unles super loose passive player
Hi there, again :)PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Tdiamond.gif, Tclub.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, CO calls, Button calls, Hero raises, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Button calls.Flop: (9 SB) Qdiamond.gif, 5heart.gif, 9club.gif(4 players)Hero bets, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button calls.Turn: (6 BB) 9heart.gif(3 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Button calls, Hero folds.I am really unsure/confused about the whole hand... should I call (or even raise?) the turn with no reads?
I don't like raising from SB with hands like tens against multiple limpers. You are building a bigger pot, which will make it proper for opponents with one overcard to the flop to call your CB (as you will be betting out on almost any flop here IMO after your raise). Being OOP against multiple opponents with just tens will be hard to win (unless the flop is all undercards to your tens, without two to a flush or connecting material).
I don't like raising from SB with hands like tens against multiple limpers. You are building a bigger pot, which will make it proper for opponents with one overcard to the flop to call your CB (as you will be betting out on almost any flop here IMO after your raise). Being OOP against multiple opponents with just tens will be hard to win (unless the flop is all undercards to your tens, without two to a flush or connecting material).
Preflop is an easy raise. Usually, when you have an equity edge, you want to build bigger pots! I agree with Actuary though, if your going to give up so easily then you might as well call pf. However, as you get better, edges like this are just wayyyyyyyy too good to pass up:Player who plays top 50% of hands: 20%Player who plays top 40% of hands: 21%Player who plays top 30% of hands: 23%TT: 36% <- 11% edge!