Aj Bubble Play With Even Stacks

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t600 (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)SB (t3731)Hero (t5764)UTG (t5235)Button (t5270)Preflop: Hero is BB with A :D , J :club: . 1 fold, Button raises to t1200, 1 fold, Hero ??Been 4 handed for a while. Barely any hands seeing a flop and none seeing a showdown. There has been a lot pre-flop pusing. Occassional min-raising usually taking the pot pre-flop. Not sure if I should read the min raise as strength (please call me) or weakness (i'm afraid to bet a lot with this junk). Opponents all seem reasonably competant.Range for B? I figure any pair, any two broadway, A9+. Reasonable? Push assuming we have some fold equity? Call and re-evaluate based on flop texture? Fold and wait for a better spot? I can see justifying any of them.

if you plan on playing very aggressively future hands, push all in. Otherwise if your style is consersative, call - if you hit A or J, check-raise all in.W/blinds this high, I'm pushing and using that image to take down more blinds.

Is this a sat. or cash SNG ? In a cash SNG I'm jamming about %70, repopping to about 3200 %25 and folding <%5
Do you punch yourself in the balls after the 25%, or is the play painfull enough for you?good luck.

Cash.I don't consider re-raise a viable option.Does everyone agree that my wide range for B is pretty reasonable?For those who are calling ... check/fold the flop if we miss correct? That leaves us with 4500, 3rd place, M of 5. But folding doesn't leave us in a whole lot better position.

I'm pushing this. I absolutely hate seeing a flop because we only hit 25% of the time, and the times we do hit, we are still losing to many of the hands we would lose to if we pushed pf and were behind. We can get pushed off easily if we don't hit. Pushing preflop forces him to have a hand, as he also doesn't want to bubble.

Do you punch yourself in the balls after the 25%, or is the play painfull enough for you?good luck.
LMAO
I'm pushing this. I absolutely hate seeing a flop because we only hit 25% of the time, and the times we do hit, we are still losing to many of the hands we would lose to if we pushed pf and were behind. We can get pushed off easily if we don't hit. Pushing preflop forces him to have a hand, as he also doesn't want to bubble.
That was my thought. I almost think folding is better than calling except for the fact that we're in the BB. Does no one fold this? AJo is a hand I'll often fold to a PF raise but not necessarily short handed and short stacked. If we just call I'm assuming we check/fold if we whiff. B almost always CBs I'd think but maybe not given the short stacks. If we hit an A on the flop we need to fear AQ and AK. I figured we had good fold equity with a push - B would be risking elimination with a call vs being in 3rd place with a fold.

If you've seen him min-raise more than once, then this is an insta-push. About 2/3 of the time, you'll get a fold here, and when you get called you have about 50% equity. You're stack isn't secure yet, but you're in a position where if you can get a couple nice steals, it will be.