Has anyone heard anything about a DVD coming out for the 1st season of High Stakes Poker. My brother lives in Boston and he doesn't get GSN. He's computer retarded just like me, so the torrent thing is out of the question. Thanks for the help guys/gals.

Has anyone heard anything about a DVD coming out for the 1st season of High Stakes Poker. My brother lives in Boston and he doesn't get GSN. He's computer retarded just like me, so the torrent thing is out of the question. Thanks for the help guys/gals.
Really?!??! Thanks for the help everyone.
i haven't heard about a release, but it's their top rated show. I imagine it's in the works.i am also pretty comp. illiterate but the torrent thing is not hard at all.
honestly... downloading a torrent and opening it to download a file is no harder than downloading a movie and opening it in windows media player or whatever... you download a file, then you use another program to open it, and voila, the file is on your desktop a few hours later... not much to it, even if you consider yourself computer illiterate.