Pokerstars $20+2 180 Man Sng

Registering now, anybody wanna play??#26008416
Timmay !! Nice cash in the ps 3r yesterday bud...disappointing I'm sure, but a very nice cash given the field

Well there are 29 registered so far. You still have time!!You do need to make final table to make much of a profit, but these games are pretty soft...

Well there are 29 registered so far. You still have time!!You do need to make final table to make much of a profit, but these games are pretty soft...
I tend to donk out on these a lot, the best I ever finished in the $20 sng is 22nd...I think I've made 2 final tables in the $4 ones though...eh...I'll try to play some omaha h/l and maybe make $20 there and play in this tourney.This would be easier if I can get into an omaha game....
Timmay !! Nice cash in the ps 3r yesterday bud...disappointing I'm sure, but a very nice cash given the field
Thanks very much! A little disappointing, but I consoled myself with the fact that I had won 2 of 3 big coinflips with <18 players remaining before I busted.
Nice Work on the rebuy timmy...Hows the omaha project coming along?
Not bad...I busted 5th in the stars $20 PLO mtt yesterday. Lost with friggin AAxx vs KKxx. Only about 110 players, but first took over $600. I was getting some nice cards all day yesterday........Are you guys playing this $20 180 sng????
sweetAlmost 2/3 full...better hurry Kuge!
I'm in...I ended up losing 50 cents...but I did just go on a big run at my omaha table to barely get back to even...so with a little more confidence...I joined up :club:.That was fast. I knew I should've taken a couple of days off. I'm out. This is probably the earliest I've busted out in a tournament in about 3 months...ahaha....man I'm running bad and playing bad.
D'oh! Sorry for coercing you into playing :club:
Eh...its okay....It's those HU matches...everytime I lose one in a double shootout or a quad shootout it screws the way I play for ordinary games...I do really think it's time for a break before I go broke. Although I am making the right reads...I still make the donk calling knowing I'm beat. GL everyone.

i'm down to 800 or so already. retarded table that's like 5 way everything--pumped the pot with a nut flush draw that missed, then raised to 200 pf with ak, got a caller who REALLY liked that jt5 rainbow flop.

The Nietszche Push = All-in with nothing, yet you get paid off.
ha, i've been thinking about that. i think nietzsche would advocate a very LAG style that consistently puts pressure on your (weak, slavish) opponents, since it's not about what you're actually holding, but rather how you relate yourself to your holdings. :club:

how much did you win yesterday in the $3r Tim? How many rebuys did you buy?what time is that tourney?

lol, back to 1800. donktastic "gabbygus" bluffs at my 88 over, and over, and over with air. i call and more than double up to his QTo no-pair-no-draw monster.i am apparently "too terrible to fold".

how much did you win yesterday in the $3r Tim? How many rebuys did you buy?what time is that tourney?
Tourney is daily at like 14:10. I took close to $900, but first took over $3600 I think. Can't remember how many rebuys, but not that many I think. Maybe even just one and an add-on. I got lucky early and sat on my 15K til first break if I remember correctly.
lol, back to 1800. donktastic "gabbygus" bluffs at my 88 over, and over, and over with air. i call and more than double up to his QTo no-pair-no-draw monster.i am apparently "too terrible to fold".
Yeah I gave that guy some shit. More like he was too terrible to not bet Q high. Anyways good luck, take it downnnnnnnnnnn.

lol, and out.KK, raise to 200, 2 callers.flop T6Q, two spades. i overbet the pot to 800. 1 caller.turn a seemingly harmless 8 offsuit.i go all in for 800 more, instacall with......J ****ing 9.

ouchLike I said, these games are soft :club:
lol, yeah. too much variance for me, though, as someone trying to rebuild a roll right now. i think i'll stick to rebuys.