Mandalay Bay Field Bet

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with about 80 people left i believe only 7 players who are on the list are left. that looks good for neone who took the field. should be an easy 200 i hope haha.
Yea, i'm still a little worried about Arieh and Gavin - but each time I see a pro bustin I smile!

I just noticed this, beautiful thing!Date / Time: 2006-06-05 04:37PM Title: David Williams Eliminated Log: David Williams has been eliminated by Brad Brooth when Booth made a full house against the pocket kings of Williams. Date / Time: 2006-06-05 04:34PM Title: Mike Matusow Eliminated Log: Mike "The Mouth" Matusow has been eliminated from the tournament. Date / Time: 2006-06-05 04:30PM Title: Josh Arieh Eliminated Log: Josh Arieh moves all in from the button for $7,000. Nenad Medic calls from the small blind. Arieh shows Ks-8s and Medic flips up As-Qh. The board comes Ah-9h-5h-3h-3c. Medic knocks Arieh out of the tournament with an ace high heart flush. Go away Gavin!

Tuan LeVahedigavin smith Carlos MortensenMichael GraczJohn Juandawho else?Kenna James?
Damn you beat me to it :club: Bye bye Gavin!

Date / Time: 2006-06-05 05:03PM Title: Gavin Smith Eliminated Log: After a flop of Qd-9d-4d, Gavin Smith moves all in and is called by Eric Buchman. Buchman has Qh-Jh but Smith turns over Qs-9s for two pair. However, the turn is a ten and the river comes a king, giving Buchman a straight and eliminating Smith from the tournament.

Tuan LeVahedigavin smithCarlos MortensenMichael GraczJohn JuandaErik Seidelwho else?too bad i only put 22 at 4-1, i am cheap...

Awwww how can you not go the full $50 with those odds! Even if a pro wins/won I can honestly say that is one of the easiest/best bets i've ever placed without barely a thought.

Awwww how can you not go the full $50 with those odds! Even if a pro wins/won I can honestly say that is one of the easiest/best bets i've ever placed without barely a thought.
been burned so many times with bets...anyway, 22 will turn 88, not too bad for a small bankroll.
been burned so many times with bets...anyway, 22 will turn 88, not too bad for a small bankroll.
Yea but it's different then "yankees at -240...there is no WAY they can lose this game! $50!" Woops! Agreed tho, 22 better then 0

You think we gave Harry D. the luck bug after he came to FCP to post? He isn't on the non field list so I have decided to root for him the rest of the way. Goooo Harry!2006-06-05 08:24PM Title: Harry Demetriou Doubles Up Log: Harry Demetriou has just doubled up.

so we're down to three:carlos mortensentuan leerik seidelis this right? anyone double check?
John Juanda.Not worried about Seidel, as he is a very short stack with 36K, but I am worried about Juanda (124K), Mortensen (247K), and Le (287K).I just hope their aggression punishes them. Would be very sick to see either one of them at the final table.
Not worried about Seidel, as he is a very short stack with 36K
I am always worried until each and every single pro is eliminated.Brad Booth is a good, aggressive player though. I'm definitely hoping he can take this thing down and make me some money!
John Juanda.Not worried about Seidel, as he is a very short stack with 36K, but I am worried about Juanda (124K), Mortensen (247K), and Le (287K).I just hope their aggression punishes them. Would be very sick to see either one of them at the final table.
I'm going to Mandalay on Thursday if that ends up being the case.
Erik Seidel is out but Tuan Le did the dead so it's a good news/bad news deal.
lol while reading that update, in the same breath I was like, "Yeaaaaaaafuck." At least it was only 27K chips for Tuan - but it gets rid of a pro!