Will Anyone Be At Foxwoods

hahahahahhahahahahahahahah, that made me crack up......Nah im going with a few people, first time going since a lil bit before the DUI, people are gonna be like WTF where you been....Then I tell them the statey story then we all laugh and play pokahhh..... playing poker 2 days drunk and high and I guarentee I win 800-1500..... Im scary talented folks...Ill post results thurs or fri
if your poker opponents missed you, you probably aren't "scary talented."
ahh now I do..... your weak...not a great insult, we know some of the same people, probably a lot of the same people if he goes there that often, I was gonna meet up with him and what not...then he decided to act like a clown, that is all...
glad you figured it out
ahh now I do..... your weak...not a great insult, we know some of the same people, probably a lot of the same people if he goes there that often, I was gonna meet up with him and what not...then he decided to act like a clown, that is all...
WTF are you talkin about?Telling you that you're wrong about something is acting like a clown? You're pretty ****ing cocky and arrogant for no reason. It's cute that you wanna make friends over the internet though. May I suggest Yahoo Chat?
No im a lot friendlier with the staff.. ready huge groundbreaking statement here.......wait...wait...Sometimes I have a tendency to not be nice to my opponents, maybe even calling them a donk
bad etiquette does not belong at the poker table sir.you should be more pleasant to your delusionary opponents.
bad etiquette does not belong at the poker table sir.you should be more pleasant to your delusionary opponents.
Well the guy clearly has an ego problem and doesnt see it as a game but as a **** measuring contest.
haha ill walk up to the 20-40 table and say who the f is loochle....then throw a bunch of 1 dollar chips at you and say youss a donk....cuz im FWP
where's captain obvious when you need him?

go ahead and see what happens if you do kiddo... pretty sure you would have a lot more problems than a DUI if you did something like that..being an internet tough guy is sooooooo cool