Weird Stars Connection Problem?

So a few days ago, I downloaded and installed PokerStars. Right after I installed it, everything was working great. Then, after a while, I restarted my computer and now I can't connect to the Pokerstars network. I checked all of my connections, and nothing is wrong (I can connect to both web sites and other poker rooms), and I really have no idea what to do about this. The main problem here is that a good portion of my bankroll is in Stars now, and since the cashier is operated through the software, I can't move it out. Anyone had this problem, or have any suggestions? Thanks.

So a few days ago, I downloaded and installed PokerStars. Right after I installed it, everything was working great. Then, after a while, I restarted my computer and now I can't connect to the Pokerstars network. I checked all of my connections, and nothing is wrong (I can connect to both web sites and other poker rooms), and I really have no idea what to do about this. The main problem here is that a good portion of my bankroll is in Stars now, and since the cashier is operated through the software, I can't move it out. Anyone had this problem, or have any suggestions? Thanks.
Check your firewallemail stars