Another One I Played Terrible

Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$45 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) jjdylan is SB with 7 :) 9 :) UTG calls, CO folds, Button calls, jjdylan calls, BB raises, UTG calls, Button calls, jjdylan calls.Flop: T :club: 9 :D 8 :) (4SB, 4 players)jjdylan bets, BB calls, UTG raises, Button calls, jjdylan calls, BB calls.Turn: 5 :D (6BB, 4 players)jjdylan checks, BB checks, UTG bets, Button calls, jjdylan calls, BB calls.River: 5 :) (10BB, 4 players)jjdylan checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Button checks.Results:Final pot: 10BBIs it that terrible? The flop played out exactly how i wanted it to, i just forgot that i never hit draws. :D

Pre-flop is ok, but the flop is pretty bad. You are donking right into the PFR and often will face the field with two cold, which you don't want since you lose a lot of equity when that happens. I'm also noticing a small trend from the limited hands I've seen from you. It appears that you are betting out a lot when you hit, and not giving consideration to check/raising or checking and seeing action develop, or PFRs. This would have been a perfect spot to check because then BB will bet probably 80-90 percent of the time, and in those spots you get to see how the entire field reacts, essentially putting yourself on the Button. Don't overcall the river if it gets bet. If Button bets, I'd probably call even with people behind me since it was an extremely draw-heavy board.Edit: What is your check/raise %?

Edit: What is your check/raise %?
1.58% overall65.35 Flop 29.21 Turn 5.45 RiverI led this flop because i wanted to get a big pot brewing, i dont know why i thought it was a good idea at the time, but i agree its horrible now. is just check/calling good untill we hit in this hand?
1.58% overall65.35 Flop 29.21 Turn 5.45 RiverI led this flop because i wanted to get a big pot brewing, i dont know why i thought it was a good idea at the time, but i agree its horrible now. is just check/calling good untill we hit in this hand?
Not necessarily. If it gets raised and reraised behind us, then we need to give up. Our hand is not that good, and our draw is a very weak one and very vulnerable in a multi-way pot. When we don't lose the pot, we're often splitting it, and it sucks to pay the whole way to hit your hand and still lose to a higher straight or redraw.Those stats don't look too out of line, but I'm going to check my database when I have time to see if somethings off.
It appears that you are betting out a lot when you hit, and not giving consideration to check/raising or checking and seeing action develop, or PFRs. This would have been a perfect spot to check because then BB will bet probably 80-90 percent of the time, and in those spots you get to see how the entire field reacts, essentially putting yourself on the Button.
Not saying this about jjdylan per se, but a lot of people tend to think they must be aggressive in SH, and tend to lose sight of the value in checking. It's a little weird that a check/call can be part of aggressive play, but sometimes it can. And check raising should be a fair part of your game. Lots of people are going to be betting when you check unless you give them pause.