OK on chips right nowand not a huge tourney but could use the gl vibe around me.On break, but currently 4th right now outa 9. There are 4 stacks under 10k right now with the blinds at 1k 2k with a 200 ante.chip leader is on my left too. any advice on how to deal with him??

OK on chips right nowand not a huge tourney but could use the gl vibe around me.On break, but currently 4th right now outa 9. There are 4 stacks under 10k right now with the blinds at 1k 2k with a 200 ante.chip leader is on my left too. any advice on how to deal with him??
GL Cody.As for how to deal with the chip leader, it's hard to give any advice without knowing how he has been playing. Generally, you should try and attack the players most likely to fold, the other mid-stacks. Personally, I tend to play uber-tight at a final table until it gets short handed. Let the maniacs/morons knock each other out, and pick your spots carefully, then open up once you get 5-6 handed.Anyway, GL.

on push and pray mode now. just lost 1/2 my stack KK vs A8.have 12k left now. ah wellthanks for the advice patrickedit just stole blinds twice 18k. 6th outta 8

just doubled up to 31kA8 vs Kq

just doubled up again up to 65kJJ vs J7

5 left.CodyHartman: 64,520SMW104: 80,835riverRade: 6,750allwys_drwing: 76,995chathamguy: 125,660It was A4.
i thought it was A4, it was a steal attempt really, didnt want a call.thanks for the rail wandigo, what is your UB name?
i thought it was A4, it was a steal attempt really, didnt want a call.thanks for the rail wandigo, what is your UB name?
Yeah it was A4os.. He had outs-galore but it was nice to see your A hold up. Name is "wandigo" on UB. I've never played there before, I just have it installed for railing purposes.

3rd outta 3 left now.i could use a double up 50k vs 96 and 170k.blinds at 1200/2400 though a little poker can be played IMHO.

Yeah it was A4os.. He had outs-galore but it was nice to see your A hold up. Name is "wandigo" on UB. I've never played there before, I just have it installed for railing purposes.
yeah he did, i was happy too. lol

77. Vindication, baby! (Cody is all-in with 77 vs KK.. Flops a gut-shot straight draw, turns his trips and river is no help to KK. Now sitting on 99k)I take it UB doesn't allow observer chat?

wow 77vs kk turned a 7lucky me 95k now

77. Vindication, baby!I take it UB doesn't allow observer chat?
nope, i had 77 again on hand #74, where chat went allin. I didnt feel like callin that one tho.pretty even stacks now

well thanks for the rail Wandigo, I didnt hold many cards there towards the last 20 hands or so. A couple of low PP's 33, 55 and 77. It seemed like everytime I would make a move there the SMW guy would either come over the top or i would miss the flop. I finally stood up to him and lost the race on the turn. I thought he may lay that hand down for another 20k but nope. :D:D:D Oh well gg me made $119 and some change. NOt bad considering I thought about quiting and going back to sleep after about 30 mins. Woulda liked the $280 of course, tryin to save up for Europe and that woulda been a small boost.btw if anyone wantes to contribute to my Europe fund you can feel free to transfer me any amount of money via UB, Stars, or Tilt. :):):club: thanks again for the railedit: i was off 6$