Hey everyone...this is the first time I have posted a hand. I have to do this by hand because I can't get a converter to work wtih Absolute. Can anyone help me there.Anyway...what do you all think?NL Holdem $.10/$.25 Blinds - 5 Handed*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to LENMCCART [K :diamond: Q :diamond: ] LENMCCART - Calls $0.25Villian - Checks*** FLOP *** [J :heart: 2 :heart: 8 :club: ]Villian - ChecksLENMCCART - Bets $0.50Villain - Calls $0.50*** TURN *** [J :heart: 2 :heart: 8 :club: ] [10 :spade: ]Villain - ChecksLENMCCART - Bets $0.75Villan - Raises $2 to $2LENMCCART - Calls $1.25*** RIVER *** [J :heart: 2 :heart: 8 :club: 10 :spade: ] [8 :heart: ]Villan - Bets $1LENMCCART - Raises $4.50 to $4.50Villan - Calls $3.50*** SHOW DOWN ***LENMCCART - Shows [K :diamond: Q :diamond: ] (One pair, eights) SKATEPHX - Shows [10 :diamond: 2 :spade: ] (Two Pair, tens and eights) SKATEPHX Collects $13.90 from main potWhat did I do wrong?

What did I do wrong? everythingraise PFbet more on flopbet more on turnfold river, dont bluffand you posted the results-so you will almost now get zero honest opinions

PF you need to raise, you prob win the hand there against the blind.flop bet is fine since it is the size of the pot (.50)Turn I'd bet a little more if I'm betting, say $1.5 or so, as played you can peel...river raise is risky. that's something that may work against more 'advanced' players and not just anyone who is going to call you down.Sparing results, if you raise this up preflop you are winning the pot there. If not, most flops you bet at after the raise will be yours.- Jordan

Dont Bluff.Simple. If you limp with an above average hand, dont try to steal the pot when you dont hit. The reason you should be limping is to disguise your hand.

Dont Bluff.Simple. If you limp with an above average hand, dont try to steal the pot when you dont hit. The reason you should be limping is to disguise your hand.
Absolutely. If you wanna take the hand post flop... you need to be an aggressor preflop or ever so often be betting into a preflop aggressor. You can't try to take this hand OOP in an unraised pot.

Ok...I see I pretty much botched that entire hand up and it cost me.I think I need to be more focused on getting in my raises preflop to take control of the hand and doing it in position.When I am out of position...is there a limit to the hands I should be raising? Just High pairs and AK AQ suited or shoudl I expand that even?Remember, this is 6-max.Thanks guys,AFW

Ok...I see I pretty much botched that entire hand up and it cost me.I think I need to be more focused on getting in my raises preflop to take control of the hand and doing it in position.When I am out of position...is there a limit to the hands I should be raising? Just High pairs and AK AQ suited or shoudl I expand that even?Remember, this is 6-max.Thanks guys,AFW
6 max this is defintaely raisable. I'll tend to raise any ace or a k. Any PP5+. qj q10, j10 910. Maybe tighten or loosen depending on opponents, but that's really my average.