I Hate To Admit This

With grammar like that, you are not the American Idol, homey. You, sir, are America's joke.
Police this cracker jack. These words bring me millions and the babes, so you keep telling me what's wrong with my words while I keep raking in the dough, you burrito eating lowlife. You know who you remind me of? My moronic ex. Figure that one out smart guy.Aww Baby What If(What if, What If, What If)Yeah, Yeah, Girl(What If, What If, What If)Spend the day at the spa(Anything you want)Different day different car(Anything you want)Max out my card if you wanna,whatever girl it ain't no problem, nooo.Take a trip on a yacht(Anywhere you want)Leave them bags we gonna shop(Anywhere you want)Girl you know I'll do whatever it takes,you know I love you like I used to love cake.Would you be cool if things changed?If I didn't roll the Benz,and you didn't push the range.I know what we got it's gon last, babe!
Police this cracker jack. These words bring me millions and the babes, so you keep telling me what's wrong with my words while I keep raking in the dough, you burrito eating lowlife. You know who you remind me of? My moronic ex. Figure that one out smart guy.Aww Baby What If(What if, What If, What If)Yeah, Yeah, Girl(What If, What If, What If)Spend the day at the spa(Anything you want)Different day different car(Anything you want)Max out my card if you wanna,whatever girl it ain't no problem, nooo.Take a trip on a yacht(Anywhere you want)Leave them bags we gonna shop(Anywhere you want)Girl you know I'll do whatever it takes,you know I love you like I used to love cake.Would you be cool if things changed?If I didn't roll the Benz,and you didn't push the range.I know what we got it's gon last, babe!
I'm not even going to correct you this time. I'm just going to club you like Rodney King.

Ruben ate part of the forum.

:club::D:D
It may be what happened to Jerry. :D:):):):):):):):)
POTD, it should be obvious why.
Back in my day, we wouldn't have allowed negros to star in hit televison show. This world came to an end when sammy davis juinor appeared on sullivan. Now we have "humor" where the "star" of the "skit " is a crack head. Har Har Har.Give Me George Burns, Milton Berle. Now that's good television. Go listen to some hip hop and steal an SUV, you punks.
Back in my day, we wouldn't have allowed negros to star in hit televison show. This world came to an end when sammy davis juinor appeared on sullivan. Now we have "humor" where the "star" of the "skit " is a crack head. Har Har Har.Give Me George Burns, Milton Berle. Now that's good television. Go listen to some hip hop and steal an SUV, you punks.
what happens when a joke accoutn gets banned? that'd be pretty amusing...btw.. all the AI joke accounts are just popping up becase theyre all mad that Kelly pwns them all. ZING!
what happens when a joke accoutn gets banned? that'd be pretty amusing...btw.. all the AI joke accounts are just popping up becase theyre all mad that Kelly pwns them all. ZING!
My account is a joke account. I am actually Doyle Brunson.
These kids today just don't understand good humor.. or good music!
Listen, when kids start running up on stage and try to tackle you over a fucking game, then you can bitch about them.
Listen, when kids start running up on stage and try to tackle you over a fucking game, then you can bitch about them.
Listen, you young punk, just because you're a black belt and was trained by Chuck Norris ( no lie, btw, check IMDB if you think I am) Doesn't mean I can't get to you.. I got the US army on My side.
Listen, you young punk, just because you're a black belt and was trained by Chuck Norris ( no lie, btw, check IMDB if you think I am) Doesn't mean I can't get to you.. I got the US army on My side.
So? I beat the shit out of Adam Sandler. End of argument.
Yeah. One million, seventy-eight thousand, three hundred ninety-one posts. Seventeen thousand, four hundred niney-seven members. Course that's sixty-one point six three two nine posts per member.Yeah.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA K mart sucks.Love retard exploitation movies..
Yeah. One million, seventy-eight thousand, three hundred ninety-one posts. Seventeen thousand, four hundred niney-seven members. Course that's sixty-one point six three two nine posts per member.Yeah.
Definitely.