Shimmering Wang, The Badass Smoking Punk

Great story!I love how you told your buddy's mom to shut the **** up and he did nothing.
Seriously, I would have stone cracked your cranium with a cinder block in your sleep if you talked that schitt to my mom.*L*T*
Seriously, I would have stone cracked your cranium with a cinder block in your sleep if you talked that schitt to my mom.*L*T*
I would have beat my own ass if I let my mother pay my rent, spend the night with me when I was sick, and try to lay down rules in my house.
I love that you are going to make him deal drugs on the porch or in his car.
I LOVE the idea of him dealing drugs from the porch. It's significantly more dangerous for everyone who lives here. (Jerry, holding half oz. above head) , "Okay, so here's all that dope, man."(DirtbagMan hands Jerry wad of bills), "Alright, then. Here's the money I owe you for the weed."Derek, from inside: "Fine, fine, fine. I'm a fucking moron, and you win." (pause)Derek: "Can I smoke cigarettes in here now??"Jerry: "....no."Derel: "Fuck!"(sigh)
I would have beat my own ass if I let my mother pay my rent, spend the night with me when I was sick, and try to lay down rules in my house.
TurdFerguson gets it. I have very little self-respect.... actually, I have ZERO self-respect...But if my mom paid my rent, yelled at my roommates, and and treated me like I was 11, I'd probably snip my nuts off.Wang

I'm confused. Did Wang ***** out the Mom or did Derek? Or are Derek and Wang the same person? After this and Memento, my time frame is completely skewed.

I'm confused. Did Wang ***** out the Mom or did Derek? Or are Derek and Wang the same person? After this and Memento, my time frame is completely skewed.
Derek is Wang's alter ego
random thought:where's Kers2?
Skynyrd or Shinedown version?He still posts, just not here. Don't know why.
Derek is Wang's alter ego
Where you been?your public is clamoring for you.ok, 'clamoring' is a strong word, but still...
Cause hes not trying to make a profit hes trying to smoke for free.
If you only sell weed to try and smoke for free, you are not a dealer.