Pushing With A Draw

I dont even think that matters at this point. Only having 160 more your fold equity is pretty nonexistant. No way you are folding any hand you currently have beatFold equity?The point is that if you're going to move in here you have to move in when you you're allways ahead, too. Unless you're playing this one hand then leaving the table.good luck

Even if this was your last hand at the table and you had no chance at getting him to fold whatsoever, you're generally going to have value against his range.You're ahead of KK, for ****s sake.

What do you mean by this?
that this is such a clear push that if you don't see that, you may want to play short stack..too save money.we want to put max pressure on him, not squeeze out a call when we are 65%..55%..who knows...I may be wrong

We don't need to put pressure on him for fold equity. He's getting over 3:1 with two cards to come on the flop call. I really can't see him folding an over pair.I think we need to extract value from AJ-AK semibluffs. A good way to do that, in my opinion, is to min-raise 240 instead of pushing for 280. Although the 40 may appear inconsequental, it changes the odds he recieves.Another thing to consider is that we may be able to put all the money in as a bigger favorite later in the hand. If this is possible, pushing our edge early may be bad. Instead of raising the flop, we could call and reevalute on later streets. However, I don't think this idea applies well to this hand due to the pot size and the cards (at most he has a pair).