The New Pokerquickhelper Software

a few other guys on another forum i post at said it was pretty good, i think i might take one for the team and buy itthen ill report back to you guys on the experience

looks like 3rd party....im emailing them right now asking a few questionsalso does anyone know the M theory pretty good?
yeah.M = your stack / the blinds plus antes that you are forced to pay per round
We go together, like dadadaddada spam-a-lam-a-ding-dong
this is spam how?i thought this was a FORUM where you ask questions about things you dont know
this is spam how?i thought this was a FORUM where you ask questions about things you dont know
it just seems funny that the name of the program you're asking about is PokerQuickHelper, and your username is PQHget where i'm coming from?

thats the reason i joined the forum to ask about thatso i just made that my username.....if it was spam wouldnt i be like POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com GO NOW NO GO NOW GO NOWw/e though i dont understand why its so hard to get some feedback without being blamed for spaming

come back with a different namelike theredpill99 or FoxwoodsPro, people might take you a bit more serious
hah coming from a guy who just made a thread about how he cant control him self and can tilt off every chip he has in front of him. what a joke :club:

ok so you had a lucky run when you were tilting so what? still shows that you cant controll your self and in the long run you will go broke everytime playing like that. GL with that stratagy

i understand that taking those kinds of beats are tough but it just goes to show your poker game has no discipline. And i have never spammed in life and i dont plan to anytime soon, but you can assume what you want. I was just asking a friendly question and a few people are taking it the wrong way. Not to mention did you ever ask your self why would i want to spam for someone else? its not like im getting paid

thats the reason i joined the forum to ask about thatso i just made that my username.....if it was spam wouldnt i be like POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com POKERQUICKHELPER.com GO NOW NO GO NOW GO NOWw/e though i dont understand why its so hard to get some feedback without being blamed for spaming
just seemed suspicious that's all. i actually believe you, so welcome to the boards.
Well... somehow you found a way to spam, but use your above spamming as a defense for not being a spammer. Brilliant!

Doesn't seem like there's enough there to be worth $15. I'm do some programming and could write the same thing in a few hours. I think it needs some more features if you want to get the fifteen bucks for it. But if people are paying, then more power to you I guess.

Doesn't seem like there's enough there to be worth $15. I'm do some programming and could write the same thing in a few hours. I think it needs some more features if you want to get the fifteen bucks for it. But if people are paying, then more power to you I guess.
lol i dont know why you are still directing this to me...IM NOT selling anythingIM NOT AFFILIATED WITH POKERQUICKHELPER!!! man it was a mistake making this thread...loljust wanted a ****ing feedback