Up 550 In 30 Minutes

i dominate up 550 in 30 minutes.......man what you think they call me mr. glassbtw im drunk FTP table gateway 2-4 NL
sweet...the most I can drink is 6 or 7 in 30 minutes... or are you talking swallows?
easy cash, turned 200 into 900...in less than an hour........relaxen at 2-4 NL simmons, ill prob turn it into 5-600 without trying
go play dags heads up at 50/100 puss
you know what makes me laugh donks is im up 1500 in 2 days, and you donks are like im up 10 BB's hahahahh..........KIDDIE GAME IS DOWN THE STREET
i hope they don't ban you again, i really like you... even though you are a donk

2 days less tahn 8 hours of play up 1800............ummm how are those 3 BB's an hour doing...... i seriously dont understand.......im pissed if I dont win 300 in 2 hours you guys are happy with 12 bucks..........DONKS

2 days less tahn 8 hours of play up 1800............ummm how are those 3 BB's an hour doing...... i seriously dont understand.......im pissed if I dont win 300 in 2 hours you guys are happy with 12 bucks..........DONKS
check the sig dickhole
winning 1800 drunk is + EV
LOL, can't argue with that!Although sitting at the measley 2-4 NL game when u have enough to sit at the 25/50 NL is - EV. Go tear it up homeboy