Fcp 10+1 Sng Barrage! @ Ps

I'm in to rail. NOFX_PUNK's rail is full.
correction - it WAS full - I even got called 'prolific'! GL to all still in - i have a quick question for y'all - who calls a 10x BB all in with QcTc in the BB?
Somebody you want at your table.Bad luck man.
there's still one answer out there....and it's Jolie_Fleur - second time they have donked all over me tonight! what are the odds? 1/5,000,000x5bln hands ish i believe?

I am second in chips this time.... not first out ;)hope we have a bunch of fcpers on the FT looks like thats a realistic possibility this time

That guy who called with the QT definately is a big blind defender especially against the small blind
he defends his children at all times - in the $33 PLHe earlier he bet in mP and I reraised him from the SB, he called and pushed to a bet on the flop with a QhJh and a pair of Qs. I missed my cards and it was GG me! It was a bad call on their part but the odds were pretty much with them - hey u win some u lose some and as I now see - they r a donk!

for those who are out/ not here in time. anyone wanna start round 2 in the currently open or next one?EDIT: I just jumped in -24884446 - another $10 45 man one

Break time...Role call who's still in it?Im in about 6 with 5k hopefully i will pick up some hands soon cuz the blinds are getting high

I'm card dead, and there is a short stack to my left that i fear will push at any moment so i dont want to try and stealI can't believe i am 4th in chips yet my affective M is like 6 crazy....

Bubble has burstnow i need to double up...update: lost a race my 66 to his AK peace

Out in 5th...I lost with 66 too...vs A10. Damn big stack was catching something every time.
yea he was... he was a damned luckbox... flush do you think i shoulda done a stop and go with my 66?? in hindsight i think that would have been the better play
yea he was... he was a damned luckbox... flush do you think i shoulda done a stop and go with my 66?? in hindsight i think that would have been the better play
Yeah that might have worked for you.