Anyone Else Donk Off Their Hockey Money?

Guess I'm thumbing it down to Vegas :club:(Just kidding - booked my flights today!) Looking forward to meeting all the hockey expertsSilicon
a hockey get together? what did i miss...when?

for all those coming in early we should get together for a Drink or 20 Friday night. I would say Thrusday night but my flight in won't be there until about Midnight. Let me know if your interested

I would be up for that Eddie. I am also getting in late on Thursday so Friday would be better. Anyone else planning on hitting the poker tables Friday during the day?

I would be up for that Eddie. I am also getting in late on Thursday so Friday would be better. Anyone else planning on hitting the poker tables Friday during the day?
uh i live here so where are u all going to be at?

leafs31 and powerplay, I will send you guys my cell number if you want and we will get together friday night. I don't think I will be playing poker during the day however as I will have the wife with me lol. Powerplay, Im not sure where im staying yet I haven't booked it I will do it this week and let you knowsorry meant powerpoker not powerplay thinking hockey right now :club:

• 2 weeks later...

My fiance and I are flying in Thursday morning, leaving Tuesday. You guys meeting up Friday night for drinky drinks?

My fiance and I are flying in Thursday morning, leaving Tuesday. You guys meeting up Friday night for drinky drinks?
We're arriving at midnight on Friday - leaving at midnight on Sunday. I have a feeling we'll just crash and then get up early Saturday morning. I might hit the tables early on Saturday morning looking to take advantage of people who have been playing/drinking all night Friday - the wife might not be too happy 'bout that but it is a poker weekend after all . . .
I'll be in on Friday night. I think I get in around 6:30-6:45. we have a nice 3 hour layover in Chicago.Let me know if you guys make plans Friday night.
I'll be in on Friday night. I think I get in around 6:30-6:45. we have a nice 3 hour layover in Chicago.Let me know if you guys make plans Friday night.
Im in for drinks friday night. I will PM each one of you that say your intersted my cell number and you can call me any time friday evening to meet up somewhere. I have never been to Vegas so if you have, Pick a spot and I will meet you if not we will pick a spot that night

I'll be across the street from Caesars in Flamingo - probably playing craps or poker haha. there is some good cheapy bars up and down that side with $2 beers and stuff like that.

Im in for drinks friday night. I will PM each one of you that say your intersted my cell number and you can call me any time friday evening to meet up somewhere. I have never been to Vegas so if you have, Pick a spot and I will meet you if not we will pick a spot that night
What a weekend for your first Vegas trip. You'll have a blast :club:
What a weekend for your first Vegas trip. You'll have a blast :club:
Such a blast, that you won't remember most of it! Take lots of pictures ;-)

Am I the only one of the 8 with my resident team in the finals? Nobody else is from Carolina or Edmonton in the group are they? How about Canadians? I know who DN will be rooting for!

I'm a Canadian but sadly our Senators have been golfing for quite a while already.Good Oilers
I am Canadian. I was actually born in Edmonton but switched to more of a Leafs fan. (as you can see from screen name)I will be rooting for the Oilers!Just saw the schedule, looks awesome!See you all soon.
uh i live here so where are u all going to be at?
Hey Power... I noticed in your sig that you're the official 'Saved By The Bell' Trivia King......... Here's one for ya......What's the connection between 'Saved By The Bell' and NHL hockey? :club: