party poker players club points

i've been at party for a little over a month and a half, and i've earned a little over 3000 bonus points....My question is, what do you guys do with yours?You can buy merchandise and advertise for them, or buy into tourneys.. Do they offer any special offers once in a while'?

they have a bunch of hats, shirts, ect that you can buy with them if you go into your web account and click "Players Club Points and redemption options". they also have player point freerolls that you can buy into.. that's what i used to use mine for. the tournys are in the special tourny section and have $500 to $5000 added freerolls.

they have a bunch of hats, shirts, ect that you can buy with them if you go into your web account and click "Players Club Points and redemption options". they also have player point freerolls that you can buy into.. that's what i used to use mine for. the tournys are in the special tourny section and have $500 to $5000 added freerolls.
Yeah I noticed last month they were offering up some PPM packages for like 15000 or something like that, I was curious how often they offered stuff like that up
Yeah I noticed last month they were offering up some PPM packages for like 15000 or something like that, I was curious how often they offered stuff like that up
I think it was like 50,000...I'm at about 13k now...I'm going to save them maybe they will have something for the WSOP.

My suggestion is you play the player's club freerolls that they offer. Although people flock to the games, it's an opportunity to build up a big stack early on and then ride it into the finals. I won a $5000 player's club freroll, and my bankroll has been relatively healthy since. It's worth a shot.