Shimmering Wang, And Better Living Through Chemistry

Can we please not piss off the truly funny posters around here? I thought the softball story was hilarious. I also think beans is hilarious.I'm ok with having more than one funny person post here.

Our minds are constantly congering up such off-the wall ideas that they have to have an outlet... unfortuntely it seems to be this board (I have MANY others... but like my life, I keep most to myselfI cannot speak for Wang, but anytime I post my experiences or thoughts I just want you guys to say to yourself ... "What the Hell was that???..... Oh.... I guess that made sense..."The great Letterman once said "Observational humor is a lot like life... in fact it IS life"Poker is a competition.... not thoughts and ideas
Couldn't have said it better myself.I really DO need outlet for my ideas and anecdotes, or I'd be a mess. I have plenty of "regular" human interaction, people of like minds with whom I can share my sense of humor, my perspective on life, and my particular brand of absurdity. But I also need an anonymous outlet, a place I can write, and know that people I have no prior relationship to will read and react. It's not about personal validation or gratification (though I do feel gratified if something I say is received particularly well, which I don't think is contradictory); it's just about an intense desire to propagate what's in my head. At the same time, I need a place to WRITE. I have no formal training, but since I've been young I've been first and foremost a writer. I'm a fine speaker, and my social skills are definitely above adequate, but I feel like I express myself best with the written word. If I'm not constantly honing my style, my voice, the process, I'll feel restless. I'm by no means some fantastic writer. I think one would be hardpressed to call me a good writer, but that's not so much the point. I just need to do it. So, for me, this place serves a dual purpose; this forum lets me say the things I want to say to people who might hear them, and I can do it on paper, and craft it like I need to.And for so accurately expressing my mindset, Beans, I thank you. Without the ability to constantly observe, express, and joke- like David Letterman said- what would I be? What kind of life would THAT be?Sorry for getting all serious on yo' asses, but I can't bear the thought of you guys thinking of me as some kind of floozy that just gets by on his divine good looks.Wang OUT
Couldn't have said it better myself.I really DO need outlet for my ideas and anecdotes, or I'd be a mess. I have plenty of "regular" human interaction, people of like minds with whom I can share my sense of humor, my perspective on life, and my particular brand of absurdity. But I also need an anonymous outlet, a place I can write, and know that people I have no prior relationship to will read and react. It's not about personal validation or gratification (though I do feel gratified if something I say is received particularly well, which I don't think is contradictory); it's just about an intense desire to propagate what's in my head. At the same time, I need a place to WRITE. I have no formal training, but since I've been young I've been first and foremost a writer. I'm a fine speaker, and my social skills are definitely above adequate, but I feel like I express myself best with the written word. If I'm not constantly honing my style, my voice, the process, I'll feel restless. I'm by no means some fantastic writer. I think one would be hardpressed to call me a good writer, but that's not so much the point. I just need to do it. So, for me, this place serves a dual purpose; this forum lets me say the things I want to say to people who might hear them, and I can do it on paper, and craft it like I need to.And for so accurately expressing my mindset, Beans, I thank you. Without the ability to constantly observe, express, and joke- like David Letterman said- what would I be? What kind of life would THAT be?Sorry for getting all serious on yo' asses, but I can't bear the thought of you guys thinking of me as some kind of floozy that just gets by on his divine good looks.Wang OUT
Wang mentioned me in a post! Wang mentioned me in a post!Now if he'd just come through with that phone # thing maybe I could move up the ladder. I'm tired of stalking him anonymously.On a more serious note - I read everything both Wang and Beans write. I like them both. Now let's all play nice together. Preferably in a big vat of jello.
On a more serious note - I read everything both Wang and Beans write. I like them both. Now let's all play nice together. Preferably in a big vat of jello.
Anybody find it pretty hilarious that Renae squeezed exactly 12 words in between "on a more serious note" and "let's play together in a vat of jello?"Well, I think it's pretty fucking hilarious, so slag off if you don't agree. This is my thread, and I do and say what I want.Oh, and baby girl- You want them digits, you just send me an affidavit from your fiancee/husband guaranteeing my safety if I happent to slip into a little of the patented Shimmering Wang dirty talk. The Wang has definitely been assaulted by husbands, boyfriends, and fiancees before. And after 2 broken noses, a broken orbital socket, and a serious case of broken pride, he no longer finds himself as attracted to the unavailable woman as he once was. The Wangman definitely doesn't sabatoge- intentionally or incidentally- the monogamous relationship of a fellow man. Wink,Wang

I didn't read the whole argument with the instigators. You are both funny and I enjoy you both so the instigators should shut up.I like 2 glasses of wine and a vicodin. Also nice, vicodin, sudafed, and cough syrup. I didn't mix the booze with the last combo as I was advised by a nurse not to do so.My personal fave:4 Jager bombs4 Long Island Iced TeasA few hits of a nice jayand to top it offAngel pussy. (Thank you Renae and Denny!)These combos all produce relaxation and euphoria.

Anybody find it pretty hilarious that Renae squeezed exactly 12 words in between "on a more serious note" and "let's play together in a vat of jello?"Well, I think it's pretty fucking hilarious, so slag off if you don't agree. This is my thread, and I do and say what I want.Oh, and baby girl- You want them digits, you just send me an affidavit from your fiancee/husband guaranteeing my safety if I happent to slip into a little of the patented Shimmering Wang dirty talk. The Wang has definitely been assaulted by husbands, boyfriends, and fiancees before. And after 2 broken noses, a broken orbital socket, and a serious case of broken pride, he no longer finds himself as attracted to the unavailable woman as he once was. The Wangman definitely doesn't sabatoge- intentionally or incidentally- the monogamous relationship of a fellow man. Wink,Wang
I was serious about the vat of jello part too. What? :club: I gotta go write an affidavit and sign my husband's name to it now. Be back shortly.
I didn't read the whole argument with the instigators. You are both funny and I enjoy you both so the instigators should shut up.I like 2 glasses of wine and a vicodin. Also nice, vicodin, sudafed, and cough syrup. I didn't mix the booze with the last combo as I was advised by a nurse not to do so.My personal fave:4 Jager bombs4 Long Island Iced TeasA few hits of a nice jayand to top it offAngel pussy. (Thank you Renae and Denny!)These combos all produce relaxation and euphoria.
That is a nice combination but I swear it was 6 jager bombs. You sure you only had 4?
I was serious about the vat of jello part too. What? :club: I gotta go write an affidavit and sign my husband's name to it now. Be back shortly. That is a nice combination but I swear it was 6 jager bombs. You sure you only had 4?
It may very well have been six. Oh yeah, and the Woodford and Coke!
I appreciate the sentiment, but:1) I disagree2) You're probably just fueling the fire, assuming by "fire" I mean "A completely one-sided, immature, dehydration-driven tantrum thrown by a bearded dork who's on a self-imposed 72-hour sobriety-fest because he's pretty sure his body is almost completely and irreversibly broken." And I do.Thanks for the sentiment and "back-having," and- while it touches my heart like a Catholic Priest would a nubile alter boy (read: very, very gayly)- it's wholly unneccessary.To quote the immortal Todd Rundgren, pop-King of Canada: "I can't play this game anymore, but/ Can we still be friends?"The Magnificent Shimmering Wang
I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut but I was not trying to instigate anything or "have your back"Just stating my opinion thats all
I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut but I was not trying to instigate anything or "have your back"Just stating my opinion thats all
Haha, no worries. I'm just using this thread to save as much face as possible after my ridiculously childish bitchfest from before.Like I said before, I appreciate anyone who can put up with me.Hey, Nik: what's the effect of a Vicodin, Sudafed, and healthy dose of cough syrup? Is it anything like taking too much cough syrup, and getting to that point where you think your brain is going crazy?Wang
I feel like I express myself best with the written word. If I'm not constantly honing my style, my voice, the process, I'll feel restless. I'm by no means some fantastic writer. I think one would be hardpressed to call me a good writer, but that's not so much the point. I just need to do it. So, for me, this place serves a dual purpose; this forum lets me say the things I want to say to people who might hear them, and I can do it on paper, and craft it like I need to.
I'm not a writer, but I feel like my writing is much better since joining here. The first rule of writing is that you have to write. I don't actually know if that's a rule, but I heard it on a movie once, so it must be true. I hope you keep writing; I enjoy reading it.
The point is: Wang, you are cool enough to be my sidekick.
MBreon: "Wang, you can be my wingman anytime."Wang: "You can be MY Wingman anytime...."Note: This mock dialogue is especially ironic, because my Posting Identity here used to be "TheIceman05" and everyone knows Val Kilmer is "Iceman."Conclusion? I rule.Wang
I'm not a writer, but I feel like my writing is much better since joining here. The first rule of writing is that you have to write. I don't actually know if that's a rule, but I heard it on a movie once, so it must be true. I hope you keep writing; I enjoy reading it.
I thank you for your kind words, sir. Sadly, you've exposed yourself as a fool. Focus groups show that my writing is most popular among the 5-12 year old male demographic, and least popular with the 18-35 year old female demographic.Conclusion? I absolutely do NOT ruleWang
Me too. May I borrow it? I shall give you credit the first time.
It's not even my word. An old friend of mine made it up, and it just caught on. I'm spreading the gospel.It's all yours, bud. Whenever I meet new people, I use the words cocktooth and poopdick as much as I possibly can. They've both spread nicely, enough so that I've heard them flung as insults at me by people I'd never met (until I'd obviously offended them moments before).Wang
Haha, no worries. I'm just using this thread to save as much face as possible after my ridiculously childish bitchfest from before.Like I said before, I appreciate anyone who can put up with me.Hey, Nik: what's the effect of a Vicodin, Sudafed, and healthy dose of cough syrup? Is it anything like taking too much cough syrup, and getting to that point where you think your brain is going crazy?Wang
Well, with one vic, 30 mg of regular sudafed, and 1 regular adult does of Robitussin (cough suppressant/expectorant), the effect is euphoria and relaxation ending in a lovely nap. I used this combo when I had the flu in April.

Vicodin or any type of pain killer added to a dose of 50mg of Benadryl and you'll sleep like a baby for hours. Always a plus if you are in pain.

Vicodin or any type of pain killer added to a dose of 50mg of Benadryl and you'll sleep like a baby for hours. Always a plus if you are in pain.
Benadryl knocks me out and causes muscle spasms. Even a small dose reacts like an overdose in me. It's weird being allergic to allergy medication.I :club: Vicodin.I :D:D:D Percocet.