No Wonder I Hear Of Police Shootings In Indiana

I just got a ticket yesterday (on Mother's Day no less!) for doing 36 in a 30.The guy was like "do you know why I pulled you over?"I said "no sir"He continues "you realize you were doing 36 and the speed limit is 30?"I came sooooooo close to saying "well shit buddy you better call some fucking back up"Ridiculous, gotta pay $100 fine and goto traffic school for doing 6 mph over

I'd gladly take that in to the courthouse. Better than the $151 I'm gonna have to shell out for this. OVER 2/3 of that is for Fees and Taxes.I kid you not. It costs more for the court to process a ticket than the ticket itself. And I remember it not being this much in southern illinois.
In NC you have to pay something like $85 in court costs...even if you don't take it to court.
I just got a ticket yesterday (on Mother's Day no less!) for doing 36 in a 30.The guy was like "do you know why I pulled you over?"I said "no sir"He continues "you realize you were doing 36 and the speed limit is 30?"I came sooooooo close to saying "well shit buddy you better call some fucking back up"Ridiculous, gotta pay $100 fine and goto traffic school for doing 6 mph over
hahahahahaWould have made it worth it
In NC you have to pay something like $85 in court costs...even if you don't take it to court.
ouch. i remember in illinois, it was just $70 flat out. that's what i remember, that may not be the case. I did get court supervision, so it turned into $180, but then it wound up not going on my record because of that.i couldn't afford a raise on my insurance, so paying an extra $110 on that ticket was +ev.

I know this doesnt add to the thread... but i really hate that "cu in 4 years dan"I got pulled over (in Indiana) 3 days ago for going 80 in a 55 and the cop let me go without a ticket or written warning... he told me to slow down and use cruise control