Best Bumper Stickers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ShE ChI-NeeSe
I don't know what is more gay. Your post, or the extra twenty seconds it took to capitalize what you did.Your retarded.Born Free. . . . .Taxed to Death Conserve toilet paper, use both sides Don't come knocking if the car is rocking Don't Steal....The Government hates Competition 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name A man without a woman is like a neck without a pain All men are Idiots, and I married their King DRIVE LIKE HELL.. YOU'LL GET THERE! Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film facility Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW I love cats...they taste just like chickenThis site has hundreds and hundreds. Any favorites? I haven't had time to look at them all.http://www.dumb.com/bumperstickers.htm

Me and my gf were driving one day and we got to a stoplight. As we begin to stop we notice the funniest bumper sticker due to its randomness. But the car then turned to the left and drove away, I tried to get a picture of it, but it wasn't happening. So I made one just like it.2u7nal5.jpg

Me and my gf were driving one day and we got to a stoplight. As we begin to stop we notice the funniest bumper sticker due to its randomness. But the car then turned to the left and drove away, I tried to get a picture of it, but it wasn't happening. So I made one just like it.2u7nal5.jpg
I like