Win A Wsop This Weekend?

I know this has been asked before but the responses were limited.I still have $2500 dedicated towards winning a seat on line.I know Bodog ran a bunch last weekend (came in 3rd in one :club: ) and I know FCP is running a WSOP thing in a few weeks.But I am wondering what you regular internet players think are the best sights and tournaments/chances to win a seat?Thanks.

play a hu match and win, then play one more and winits like 25% for $10,000. You will not find any other site out there where you can get 25% chance of getting a seat for your allotted money, good luck.

play a hu match and win, then play one more and winits like 25% for $10,000. You will not find any other site out there where you can get 25% chance of getting a seat for your allotted money, good luck.
Thanks DNA. Any one sight better than another or do they all do it ? I don't play a ton online (mostly a live games) so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks again!
Thanks DNA. Any one sight better than another or do they all do it ? I don't play a ton online (mostly a live games) so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks again!
Aside from the thank you, it seems you just completely disregarded what DNA said, and he was right.
:club: I'm moving a little slow this morning....
More players = more seats . Check out party or stars. Most other sights with 120 or so players pay 1st, sometimes 1st and 2nd. If you can get a good run with a few hundred players, top 6-10 pays seats

How about the 100 seat guaranteed tourny at FullTilt where they give out at least 100 Main Event seats in one go. Entry is 500 + 35 and it's on July the 16th. I don't have a clue how big the field is going to be but being able to finish in the top 100 should increase ones chances I would think?They also have a lot of other ways to qualify of course, including freerolls......I don't like sounding as if I'm trying to sell something :club:

How about the 100 seat guaranteed tourny at FullTilt where they give out at least 100 Main Event seats in one go. Entry is 500 + 35 and it's on July the 16th. I don't have a clue how big the field is going to be but being able to finish in the top 100 should increase ones chances I would think?They also have a lot of other ways to qualify of course, including freerolls......I don't like sounding as if I'm trying to sell something :club:
It's all good in da hood. I think most all sights have something going on and I know I'm not the only one trying to get a seat and appreciating the respones.

I think I replied to you before about this....UB has $1000 MTT satellites to this and it pays out to 5th place or so...They also have $100 satellites to get into that satellite so it's not too bad....and if you are really cheap they have $3 satellites to get into the $100 one...:club:

DNA's idea is pretty awful imo. The players at high buy in HU matches are quite good while the players in WSOP satellites are generally pretty bad.I know bodog has a ton of overlay all the time on their sats. They should be running plenty more.Also from what i've heard the double shootouts on stars are unbeliavably soft.If you're looking to get into the 650$ sunday super sat on stars they have a ton of sub satellites with extremely weak fields.Lastly stars is running a 370$ super satellite in a few months that will guarantee 150 seats. That will definitely be worth entering if you havent won a seat by then.

There's always the option of buying into a $1500 event and having $1000 left for airfare, lodging, etc.
I like this train of thought. The "mini" events today have larger fields then the Main Event 10 years ago. You're going to get the same caliber of play, and maybe even a more rewarding outcome???? Then if you place very high, it could be the building block to your poker career.