Well, this is it guys. Tonight I'm finally meeting my online girlfriend whom I've had for almost two years. She is flying in from Sweden as we speak. I talked to her on the phone earlier, I have to say her voice was a little deeper than I envisioned. And I'm still confused as to why her number on the caller ID had a new jersey area code. Any how, I withdrew $10 from my neteller account and the check finally arrived, that should be enough to cover a nice dinner at arby's and a few tries at the claw machine. This is like a dream come true for me. Well I'm off to the bank to cash the big one, shes coming by to pick me up soon, she said she hopes I'm open to "new experiences"... whatever that means, sounds exciting!

Well, this is it guys. Tonight I'm finally meeting my online girlfriend whom I've had for almost two years. She is flying in from Sweden as we speak. I talked to her on the phone earlier, I have to say her voice was a little deeper than I envisioned. And I'm still confused as to why her number on the caller ID had a new jersey area code. Any how, I withdrew $10 from my neteller account and the check finally arrived, that should be enough to cover a nice dinner at arby's and a few tries at the claw machine. This is like a dream come true for me. Well I'm off to the bank to cash the big one, shes coming by to pick me up soon, she said she hopes I'm open to "new experiences"... whatever that means, sounds exciting!
good one mikeysong! :club:(hopefully you've learned sarcasm by now)
i think youre in for a huge surprise dr. zebra. i hope youre able to walk tomorrow.
Umm, can someone tell me what the **** is going on?I don't care who did it, but can an ADMIN please delete this other DrZebra account. It's not cool.
Umm, can someone tell me what the **** is going on?I don't care who did it, but can an ADMIN please delete this other DrZebra account. It's not cool.
You didn't even tell us how it went
The moron with no life is.....dun dun dun......REYNALDO124....
You mean he started this idiotic thread AND then added an idiotic comment to it?(below) LOL. What a waste of space/time/energy. Moron.
i think youre in for a huge surprise dr. zebra. i hope youre able to walk tomorrow.
I am still curious how he even created an account with the same, but I might be missing some very basic forum trick like using a " " or some other invisible character.

You can use the Unicode version of the letter and it's seen as different from the ASCII version.For example if you type the letter "F" (note it's capital)Or you hold ALT and type 070 on the num keys, you also get "F" but some machines view it differently.