Party/bodog Tournaments

im starting to wonder why i even bother with partypoker or bodog tournaments. unless you get a really good table, people just do not fold. if youre reading this, and im describing your MTT style of play, please kill yourself.

im starting to wonder why i even bother with partypoker or bodog tournaments. unless you get a really good table, people just do not fold. if youre reading this, and im describing your MTT style of play, please kill yourself.
On bodog..i just play absolute ABC poker... raise big with big hands... etc... generally if i have the nuts at any point of the hand.. i'm all in no matter the pot.. cuz i know most of the time i'll get the call... until you get later in the tourney.. just grab a beer... watch some tv.. post on the FCP board... and just make large overbets with huge hands
if they all kill themselves then maybe you have a chance?
do you even know how to play poker? think before you post things, you sound like an idiot.
On behalf of Reynaldo I'd like to apologize for the above statement.Here is is PM to me:"Please apologize for me, I was born when a washer machine and dryer copulated to form a spinning red bundle of muscus known as me. I gained quite an attitude growing up particularly in private school where I was made fun of by spawn of espresso machines and vibrators. When I finally enrolled in a public college I met the first born child of a wood chipper and my life has not been the same since. Not one week ago, I've begun to master the art of humor and, though I am new to it, I hold it close to my heart. I did not recoginize another's attempt at humor immediately and for that I apologize.Regards,Reynaldo"

sounds like somebody is a little pissed off because they tried playing poker online as a job thinking it would be a great way to not have to ever get out of bed. however dr.zebra is finding out that depositing his unemployment checks into neteller so he can play $25 tables on partypoker is not as a reliable source of income as say, getting a real job.but all dr. zebra really needs is his laptop and his online girlfriend who lives in sweden (but really a 35-yr old guido from new jersey) to be happy in life. and a jar of vasoline.

sounds like somebody is a little pissed off because they tried playing poker online as a job thinking it would be a great way to not have to ever get out of bed. however dr.zebra is finding out that depositing his unemployment checks into neteller so he can play $25 tables on partypoker is not as a reliable source of income as say, getting a real job.but all dr. zebra really needs is his laptop and his online girlfriend who lives in sweden (but really a 35-yr old guido from new jersey) to be happy in life. and a jar of vasoline.
Who's funnier...me or Reynaldo?

wasn't trying to be funny, was actually trying to accurately describe your life. but i do like how you replied 2 minutes after i posted. i thought it would be hard to click the refresh button that fast with all that lube on your fingers.

wasn't trying to be funny, was actually trying to accurately describe your life. but i do like how you replied 2 minutes after i posted. i thought it would be hard to click the refresh button that fast with all that lube on your fingers.
Uh oh, you may have passed my humor-level there.Too bad you can't beat party or bodog tourneys.

i can beat them, but so can everyone when it turns into a card-catching contest. mk wasnt trying to be funny, he was being a fag. rarely in hold'em are people calling huge bets while drawing dead, unless you flop quads. of course everyone loves bad players, but its really hard to hold off 8 or 9 idiots calling you every hand with one overcard or backdoor flush draws. even if youre 3:1 to win in a given situation, you have to be lucky to win all 4 times. if that one time you lose to a moron who has more chips than you, its over.