Imagine being one of the Full Tilt ME qualifiers, and winning the damn thing. $10-12 million for the ME, and $10 million from FTP........... I could do a few things with that... First thing I'd buy is the penthouse suite at the new Hard Rock condominium tower, overlooking the pool area. Then off to the Ferrari dealership at the Wynn. Then to every strip club in LV....

Imagine being one of the Full Tilt ME qualifiers, and winning the damn thing. $10-12 million for the ME, and $10 million from FTP........... I could do a few things with that... First thing I'd buy is the penthouse suite at the new Hard Rock condominium tower, overlooking the pool area. Then off to the Ferrari dealership at the Wynn. Then to every strip club in LV....
Mr Matusow, is that you?
You all are kind of correct. From http://www.cardplayer.com/barry-blog/?id=1...1774d28dc6818fbWSOP Rumors By Barry Shulman, Card Player Chairman - 2006-05-27 It is all over the poker community and the Internet that Harrah's has capped the number of players for the 2006 Championship at 8,000. That is wrong! Admittedly, even Card Player reported it wrong.I personally confirmed with Jeffery Pollack, WSOP Commisioner, that not only is it not capped at 8,000, but they already have accommodations for at least 9,000. Furthermore if demand dictates, they will try to expand even And I'll see the rest of you in hell. Good day.
yeah and less than a week later they had a poll that said "it has been capped at 9k, do you think this will be reached?"either way i doubt there will be 9000 people

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: mrdannyg, General Forumand officially, the fake IDs have gotten out of hand.actually, i love them, but that seems going too far.