Protgee Gets Called Out....kinda Lol

http://www.pocketfives.com/66C9CF9E-6EB4-4...65F1C8A8FC.aspxthe guy playing daniels protege this sunday has been trained by chris fox wallace and is preparing for the big match.hopefully daniel can give his protge some teaching time for the big match....and they can have a good battle.sorry if this was already posted...its off pocket 5's
goes by the name fox at pocket5s he has an instructional site and is said to be quite a good player.
Anybody checked out the "Members" section of this pokerfox.net site yet? I don't see much content but anybody that is the slightest bit web savvy can get into the "member" section of the site without paying $50
goes by the name fox at pocket5s he has an instructional site and is said to be quite a good player.
Yeah, I know...I was more or less just taking a shot here. Hendon mob DB has never heard of him, so I have a hard time seeing him as DN's equal in the coaching arena.
Yeah, I know...I was more or less just taking a shot here. Hendon mob DB has never heard of him, so I have a hard time seeing him as DN's equal in the coaching arena.
His "advanced" members area looks like general strat, with a little creative writing. Are people really paying for his services ? Anybody checked out the members area yet ?
pick a spelling of protege and stick with it...
Exactly what I was thinking. Is this guy a prodigy or a protege? Let's please come to some consensus. Or constitution...or contraceptive....
Just because DN is a great player does not mean he will be a great coach, we do not have much of an idea of how he will be as a poker mentor. Same with the other guy, just because he cannot play better than DN does not mean he can't teach someone to play poker better than DN can teach someone to play.And one heads up match will prove nothing as I'm sure everyone is aware of. But it is kind of interesting that they are drumming up some enthusiasm for the match.

And one heads up match will prove nothing as I'm sure everyone is aware of. But it is kind of interesting that they are drumming up some enthusiasm for the match.I agree just why i posted it....1 heads up match doesnt prove mutch but its cool to add some hype to it and sorry for my horrible spelling.